Snapdeal

Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Review

What I have learned : 1. Multi tasking 2. Making quick decisions and executing them smoothly 3. How a start up grows from a non entity to an organization admired through out the company 4. Any pace other than the lightning speed is too slow.

Pros

Peer group

Cons

Perfect

It was the best experience i had working with Snapdeal. The working environment was very good, all the co mates were friendly. Senior over their were perfect.

Really good start up

Snapdeal is a fun workplace with a predominant startup culture which helps a young developer to learn more about the various facets of software industry and provide a platform to explore all their interests

The learning curve

It was quiet an experience for first three month did night shifts learned a lot from my colleagues. That time there was no calling there but later when shifted to morning shift then we started off calling customers for there queries related to refund and replacement. It was such a nice experience there at Snapdeal. Work environment was really professional. Had learned a lot from my Managers, TL's and Mentors.. Was awesome.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with

• Snapdeal
  • Productive and fun startup where one year of experience is like an experience of a life time