Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews

Everything was just so good.office was so good.It has playing area for empollyees.Like table tannis ,carrom,x-box,video game etc.A mentor who tought you new skills has been aloted.
Snapdeal was a great place to work and learn. It had a great work environment and salary structure. Also the management was very friendly and helpful. But the only thing that lacked was job security.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Job security
Snapdeal work culture is relaxed and very helpful in increasing your skills. My Manager was very cooperative in terms of giving right and equal chance to everyone in team, your suggestions has been acknowledged and useful. In snapdeal you even get a lot of opportunity to travel and meet vendors.
Pros
Monday Blues( free snacks on mondays)
I am with this organisation since 2014, joined as AM , Snapdeal is having very open culture to work and very eco friendly environment, enjoying a lot and learned a lot
Snapdeal gives you an independent environment to learn & develop your skills. it is a good place to work for anyone who enjoys the fast paced environment & likes to create order out of chaos
It was very good experience working at snapdeal. I learnt a lot while working there and I also handled a team while working. I learnt how much competition is their in online.
Very good work culture. Manager is very supportive. 5 days working. Good pay structure as per the standard. Friendly environment. Salary on time. Good HR policies.
I worked at Snapdeal when it was growing from a start-up to an organisation. The people are committed to the idea of Snapdeal, the leadership is very involved and ensures that individuals are highly motivated. I am not sure how Snapdeal is as a place to work now.
Good environment Good canteen Salary on time Job is suitable for person living near mohali or in mohali cab facility also available very good working environment
I am associated with snapdeal from last 8 years.This company has very good working environment.Managers are quite helpful and ample of learning opportunity.
It was the best experience i had working with Snapdeal. The working environment was very good, all the co mates were friendly. Senior over their were perfect.
good place to work. Fast paced environment. very good salary. good work conditions. helpful employees. good working hours. good location. clean and hygeinic place.
The team was small and we operated out of a really homely and cosy office at a great location. The structure was vertical, so everyone had their own individual roles and responsibilities.
Pros
great location
Cons
uncertainty
Snapdeal provided to me learn a lot and improve my techincal skills. I got to work on various products. Management is good. I got to work on numerous technologies.
Snapdeal is a fun workplace with a predominant startup culture which helps a young developer to learn more about the various facets of software industry and provide a platform to explore all their interests
Had a wonderful learning experience. My team was very supportive. Got to learn my first spells of fashion blogging from this place from extremely talented seniours.
I had spend my awesome time in term of job life..I got many thing to boost my career in good way. And I am so glad that I was part of a good organization
Pros
Best opportunity provide
Cons
One of the best places to work for , though Snapdeal has gone through some tough times but overall it is a great place to work with lot of new things and creative minds.
The workplace was a really good one with a wise management. But the shifts used to be for really long hours as to fulfill all the given targets. Also a huge call rush used to give stress at times.
Pros
office parties
Cons
no lunch break sometimes
Started my work with the better company, and I have ended with team leader of handling with 6 I working location with Hyderabad, A.P and meet the clients like retailer and wholesaler in and around India if necessary. on monthly basis, we need to achieve 30 contacts and we have achieved with a huge number, but sometimes we cant but that time also my team has supported me very well
Respect/Fairness; Trust/Integrity; Change/Adaptability; Results Orientation; Teamwork; Employee Engagement; Responsibility/Accountability; Learning Opportunities;
  1. Employee Reviews