Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

It was the best experience i had working with Snapdeal. The working environment was very good, all the co mates were friendly. Senior over their were perfect.
Snapdeal is a fun workplace with a predominant startup culture which helps a young developer to learn more about the various facets of software industry and provide a platform to explore all their interests
It was quiet an experience for first three month did night shifts learned a lot from my colleagues. That time there was no calling there but later when shifted to morning shift then we started off calling customers for there queries related to refund and replacement. It was such a nice experience there at Snapdeal. Work environment was really professional. Had learned a lot from my Managers, TL's and Mentors.. Was awesome.
Overall good company Nice chances of growth Salary was good People were supportive Environment was positive Lovely place to work at Opportunities were given
Pros
fixed day shift for females
Cons
no free lunches, no cab service
A great working environment for employees and learnable working for logistics. two years journey in snapdeal I never felt that I m felling offers environment and extra pressure or some thing wrong in company. If any one wants to join snapdeal it's a huge opportunity for that person.
I was working in Snapdeal in product and care I was handling query and complaint of customers with provide them correct resolution on the day end process was good awesome but due to process got ram down so looking for new job
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Na
C’était très agréable d’y travailler. Eu une opportunité d’apprendre le Français aussi bien. Était un endroit où j’ai appris la gestion du temps très bien.
Technically too much strong as per the current culture of Indian Ecommerce / Marketplace. More efficient and customer centric as well as Employees centric company.
Pros
Free trips
Cons
Drastic changes in operatins, So many operational facilities.
The work culture of this organisation is pretty good however there is the problem of Job security which makes the employee feels to leaves this organisation.
Pros
Free Monday Blues
Cons
Job Security
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Opens customer accounts by recording account information. Maintains customer records by updating account information. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
learn lot about new market work culture is great relocating at frequent time interval is challenging but gives great experience most enjoyable part of the job is working with my manager he is cool and understanding
Good job for learner. You can earn knowledge of the warehouse ops and dispatch related ops. But no sequrity of he jobs for the off roll employees and have average work culture.
Pros
9 hr fix shift.
Cons
no selary increment for the off rolls
Best work place so far. Good work/life balance Good Salary Good job security Good job culture Best in class management. Learnt a lot as a professional with regards to my skills and management skills.
Snapdeal was a cool place for work. Nobody cares at what time you are coming to office or leaving from office, they just want us to complete our work. Lot of fun activities by HR team every Friday to relax our work stress. I have a very good experience with Snapdeal.
Cons
I want to say one thing about snap deal there environment was very amazing happy people lots of fun with Team leader and with colleagues, always recognize party for our team through the management, over all my experience was very good in snap deal.
it was fun to work there. nice environment. one can undergo and overcome any workload easily. casual break with demandable break system was great. overall its very good experience to work there.
Snapdeal is very big brand, I have learnt a lot in snapdeal. The management is very good. The work culture in snapdeal is too good. Mainly i am working in esclation department.
Amazing atmosphere , with a great learning opportunity with a very helpful management and supervisors, a cool working place but yes very strict in terms of discipline.
Working with snapdeal was the best decision of my life which gave good learning opportunities which helped me to go further in my carrier. Everyone one was very supportive and guided on every step of the job for making carrier in a very effective way
Pros
Free Snaks
Cons
Na
Working at Snapdeal was a great experience which involved active participations on daily basis with enthusiastic professionalism. It is the best place to learn and improve and aim as well as achieve huge goals even at a small level.
What I have learned : 1. Multi tasking 2. Making quick decisions and executing them smoothly 3. How a start up grows from a non entity to an organization admired through out the company 4. Any pace other than the lightning speed is too slow.
Pros
Peer group