Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Everything was just so good.office was so good.It has playing area for empollyees.Like table tannis ,carrom,x-box,video game etc.A mentor who tought you new skills has been aloted.
Snapdeal work culture is relaxed and very helpful in increasing your skills. My Manager was very cooperative in terms of giving right and equal chance to everyone in team, your suggestions has been acknowledged and useful. In snapdeal you even get a lot of opportunity to travel and meet vendors.
Pros
Monday Blues( free snacks on mondays)
I am with this organisation since 2014, joined as AM , Snapdeal is having very open culture to work and very eco friendly environment, enjoying a lot and learned a lot
Snapdeal gives you an independent environment to learn & develop your skills. it is a good place to work for anyone who enjoys the fast paced environment & likes to create order out of chaos
I worked at Snapdeal when it was growing from a start-up to an organisation. The people are committed to the idea of Snapdeal, the leadership is very involved and ensures that individuals are highly motivated. I am not sure how Snapdeal is as a place to work now.
I am associated with snapdeal from last 8 years.This company has very good working environment.Managers are quite helpful and ample of learning opportunity.
Snapdeal provided to me learn a lot and improve my techincal skills. I got to work on various products. Management is good. I got to work on numerous technologies.
Had a wonderful learning experience. My team was very supportive. Got to learn my first spells of fashion blogging from this place from extremely talented seniours.
One of the best places to work for , though Snapdeal has gone through some tough times but overall it is a great place to work with lot of new things and creative minds.
Respect/Fairness; Trust/Integrity; Change/Adaptability; Results Orientation; Teamwork; Employee Engagement; Responsibility/Accountability; Learning Opportunities;
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Snapdeal?
The management is good, and don't just care about their plans and goals. Timelines are not so dead serious. But there are few days in a month when you'd have to work hard, in order to make the next release successful in time. Otherwise no complaints.
Great work Culture,Lots of new learning,open friendly environment. Separate department for all query and great Customer and support. Learn Basic online technique and method to bust online sales.
Fun place and better opportunities with your eigibilty.and also a healthy atmosphere. I loved the ways was going in this company but I am also need a better growth
In snapdeal my exp was so nice only reason to quit its so far away from my home All managers are very frank with employes n in every monday there is called monday blues that exp was very good i missed all thing from there they provide us and come to job profile ..in that compamy employe not work single all profile divide to all in every month change
Great Place to work and good opportunities to learn. Highly dynamic place and you have to prove your worth every single day. Survival for the fittest thats how I will define Snapdeal.
Its a good place to work for initiative takers and folks who are aggressive and focused in their ambitions Not a place for the weak hearted. Immense learning.
Here I have learnt how to explore your skills with perfection. normally we start our day with a team brief in Snapdeal. The most enjoyable part to work with snapdeal is equality. we can directly question to our VP and other seniors if have any kind of doubts anywhere in the process.
difficult place as management is confused all the time about how to run the business. But does provide a lot of opportunity to take ownership and make change.
Fast pace company, awesome work culture, perks were not up to the mark, management bad decisions lead company to shut down so many processes.. Job title were not well defined
Its really good place to work, wonderful culture, lots of opportunity of growth, great learning, great opportunity to work with the great minds of India, wonderful team.
experience was great working with snapdeal . just want a new job role and key role . want to experience a new job role . just looking for great work experience .