Snapdeal logo
Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

It was an awesome experience.

Everything was just so good.office was so good.It has playing area for empollyees.Like table tannis ,carrom,x-box,video game etc.A mentor who tought you new skills has been aloted.

A good Startup

Snapdeal was a good company to work, but due to lack of planning and also execution the company is facing a bad time, all in all a great company to work when it was

Good and productive workplace

Good and productive workplace, I wish to work again but somehow company is facing some financial issue and due to this I left job from snapdeal. Hence I would say it was always a good workplace to work and growth.

Great place to work - while it lasted

I had a great time working at Snapdeal. The environment at work was awesome. I got plenty of opportunities to work on new projects. But this will be short lived.

The workplace was chaotic but fun . Their team used work in sync to achieve the target. The Enviroment was friendly and productive. No Long working hours

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

less growth

Corporate Culture but No Job Security

There are lot of things i have learned here but now company has lost his direction and firing employees left right and centre . If the founders get their direction right, best company to work

Pros

Lot of Learning, Supportive Seniors, Corporate Culture, Good Salary

Cons

No Job Security, Lack of Direction

Good work life balance & Great facilities

- Scale. Very few companies allow you the opportunity to build products that's are used my millions every day - Fast paced. Never a dull moment - Independence to make decisions - Great team. Peers who challenge you to be better.

Pros

Cons

Work life balance could be better but otherwise its a great experience working .

Recognition and Opportunities

There is a great working environment with lots of learning with new opportunities to grow. Also company has plan for refreshments of employees to arrange Different Training.

Growth Opportunity

It's been 3 years in Snapdeal and would like to say that my experience with the company was good. Workplace culture is also very promising. You get to learn a lot here.

Pros

Flexible timings

nice

"Good work life balance and good facilities" "Excellent work culture, great Exposure" "Work life balance could be better" "NO cons company is very cooperative employee friendly"

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Snapdeal?

Great Place for work

Fun place to work sufficient to team engagement and Management give the chance to employees to enhance thought power(Innovate & encourage thought leadership).

Productive and Fun workplace

- Scale. Very few companies allow you the opportunity to build products thats are used my millions every day - Fast paced. Never a dull moment - Independence to make decisions - Great team. Peers who challenge you to be better.

LetsGoMo Labs which has now collabrated with Snapdeal

I have worked with lets gomo labs which has now collabrated with snapdeal .Good place for beginners .Got to deliver end to end work.Loved the place and environment .

worked experience

My working exp. was in snapdeal was great . i really enjoyed the work culture, they did many activity in weakly bases for making employee happy & fresh.

Learning and work place culture

Much to learn helpful in career advancement opportunities to learn and move to higher position working with team is enjoyable as everyone works hard and help each other

Category Planning at Snapdeal

Driving business by ensuring promotion and brand alliances with key brands belonging to the category Identification of correct price points and seasonal assortment Competition benchmarking

Pros

Business Acumen Development

Cons

Too much Hustle; Stressful

Dispatch from vulcan express pvt. Ltd

My name is nooran nabi I have done graduation from Agra university .i belong to UP . My father is a farmer and my mother is a house wife . There is my two bro and one sister .

Pros

Free lounch

Amazing Job Culture

The Culture & Vision gives us wings to apply out of the box creativity & taking ownership & accountability for not just the processes but outcomes & results.

Productive andd fun place to work

Snapdeal is awesome organisation their you can ulitilize your skill and improve your self, also organisation good good appraisal to the performers, i was 2 times 5 star rating guy, and got good percentage hike in my salary, before join to Snapdeal.com my salary was 1.80 Lakhs CTC and now it is 4.18 Lakhs CTC. I AM VERY HAPPY TO WORK WITH SNAPDEAL.COM Problems now a days coming like funding crisis that was doing upset to all of us.

Pros

Every Monday got Snacks

Cons

Not more than 2 hours

Evolving and Fast paced environment

I try sourcing products at competitive pricing which excites and encourages me as this helps getting more visitors on portal. Maintaining of stock for high selling products and following them closely is critical ask which I try and keep below 3%. Check on assortment portfolio assigned to be with competitor. Fueling up organization by getting monetization amount from Brands and Non-Brands. Getting financial reconciliation done for my assigned brands is bit difficult as payment settlement depends upon this and everyone tend to follow different ERP.

Pros

Due to evolving environment tend to learn a lot.

Cons

To many projects get discarded without trying best on them.

Instable Environment

Snapdeal has been a great journey but due to the in-stable environment it has lead to a confusion and panic situation. It has been a great exposure and learning experience working at snapdeal and it has prepared me for all the future opportunities.

Pros

Flexible Timing, Exposure

Cons

Tech limitations for innovations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with