Snapdeal logo
Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

It was an awesome experience.

Everything was just so good.office was so good.It has playing area for empollyees.Like table tannis ,carrom,x-box,video game etc.A mentor who tought you new skills has been aloted.

fun loving workplace

I enjoy all of my job responsibilities and respect my piers and the management that runs the company. My main reasons for wanting another position is the job is less challenging than it used to be.

Quality check

Do Work with our honesty and give better performence to our work . There have no absene between work and don't take any kind of leave . I give respects to our seniours .

Pros

Free 3 leaves in a month

Cons

Over time

Good quality of work & Ownership

Good quality of work & Ownership, Unfortunately not doing well for Job Security. Lot of innovative work has happened and challenging work. Good workplace culture.

Fun place to work

Good place to work with nice intelligent people around. You'll feel like coming to office The office has almost all the facilities with a nice cafeteria. Apart from that, there are so many learning opportunities.

Opportunities to grow, great working is such a nice culture. Energetic and nice teams around you always, you get an opportunity to speak and share your views on the same also you get an opportunity to experiment.

Learnt A Lot!

At Snapdeal, one thing I always remember is the dynamic nature of the work and the pace at which we achieved the results. I learnt a lot in the time I spent here.

Change of stance with challenging opportunities in work to seeking opportunities outside work

Overall had a roller coaster ride with many new things to learn every day and super-cool environment with all folks of your same age eager to share the same passion. Things of past and may be require a phoenix analogy for Snapdeal to rise from its own ashes

Fun place and Dynamic

Dynamic culture at Snapdeal , gives the kick to achieve Targets . Handling an ecosystem of >2.5k vendors at snapdeal for categories belonging to General Merchandise business unit.

Pros

Immaculate Learning

Productive And fun place to work at

A good place to work. People help when needed. I learned how a user interacts with a website such as which products he has clicked and sending these products data in logs. Being a fresher,starting days were a bit difficult.Management was also good.

Good

Very Nice working here, policies are employee friendly and the management is very transparent, it was great working with this firm. The Job Culture is excellent

Fun workplace

A very fun place to work with an open culture; the senior management people are always ready to help in case of any difficulty. My learnings here: - supply chain of an e-commerce company - team management - external account management - program management - collaborating with internal and external entities

Productive and fun work place with a bit of instability

I worked for Snapdeal more than 2 years and the overall journey has been great. There is a lot to learn and improve your skill. The only negative is the instability in job. Other wise the culture is one of the best with excellent opportunity to explore new fields and idea.

Fun and Learn Work Place

Managers always ready to help with full support and always share us new things so that we can update us as per the requirement. Work environment at Snapdeal is Fantastic.

Knowledge bank with large scope to learn

Snapdeal is a company that gives you the freedom to be yourself. Work has always been fun and you have the freedom to learn as much as you want. There are a lot of Diversities in job and sky is the limit for growth.

Snapdeal is a young startup company

Snapdeal is a young start up company. It has Nepotism in the culture. Management takes decisions very quickly without evaluating pros and cons. The goal post for the company changes every three months.

Pros

Startup envoirnment

Cons

Nepotism

New learning with fun

1- When release project date is about to come but over all its fun with work. 2. I learnt alot to all my juniors and seniors. 3.Management is very open. 4. culture is very flexible. 5. When we complete the project before the given deadline.

Fantastic Work Place !

Freedom of Speech & Taking Initiatives ! Excellent Environment ! Flexibility of Work ! Bosses are like a Friends ! Lots of facilities to explore yourself.

Productive & Fun Workplace

Snapdeal is a great place to work, Where a person get lots of career development opportunities. Management is also good, No work pressure, Employee friendly environment.

Pros

Free GYM, Wifi to the Employee

Cons

No Job Security

Great team, but poor top management.

Snapdeal is somewhere between a startup and an established company. It has a great team- middle management and below. But it has been poorly led for the lack of focus and long term vision and commitment.

Productive & Friendly atmosphere

We work in a very friendly & cool environment. We enjoy and learn at the same time. We get to learn a lot from each other while working. People are very welcoming & warm.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with