Snapdeal logo
Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

It was an awesome experience.

Everything was just so good.office was so good.It has playing area for empollyees.Like table tannis ,carrom,x-box,video game etc.A mentor who tought you new skills has been aloted.

Great place to work and learn

Great place to work and learn. Enough opportunity to one and all to work hard and grow. Pros - - Work/life balance - Decentralisation - Job Culture Cons - Job Security - Too dynamic

Quality check and good dispatch

I do work in Snapdeal.com as a Sr.Ex there are check all product Quality in inbound and inventory point with outbound location.with warehouse related report send in HO.

There is good Work-life balance. Self-learning is important. Daily Scrum makes it easy to know work around you. There is always celebration of festivals which makes the atmosphere light and cheerful. Overall its fun and productive to work here.

Pros

Good celebration of all festivals.

Cons

Not a secure company to work in

No job security at all. Mass layoff happens every year which leads to a tense working environment. No proper information given to employee before such thing happens

Needs a lot of hustling & data oriented

Ye, I did get to learn a lot about working in a role which need endurance across teams. Took care of the complete account of my clients from finance to logistics, from operations to daily disputes.

Production and Friendly envirnment to learn and grow with the company

The company enabled me to experience handling end-to-end development cycles from gathering requirements to post-release maintenance, including DevOps managing the production environments.

working environment is very good

This is a company where a employee works in many fields like operation , logistic and marketing also. So this is very good benefit for us that we can take experience of many fields while working in one company only.

Exciting and filled with opportunities

Great organization with plenty to learn and contribute. Leadership is quite competent. The workplace is very employee friendly.

Pros

Awesome culture, great people to work with and tremendous appetite to innovate

Cons

Too many changes in business goals

You get lot of freedom for work. You have flexible work hours. Always provide a continous learning experience. Its a fun place to work.

Very fun to work here, the people are very nice and always get our work done but there was times we had fun. We were like a family and we would all eat together on our breaks.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Snapdeal?

Dynamic and Fun Place to work

Snapdeal Work culture is really cool and all young energy at work! Its energetic and positive environment. Day starts with morning meeting and checking sales numbers, then moving ahead to complete the task assigned for the day. Since Ecom is an emerging industry the work culture is really dynamic and fast changes making the environment really challenging and motivating at the same time. The hardest part of jobs are dealing with operational issues like logistics and tech issues,rest all is smooth and encouraging. Overall enjoyable working as it has new and interesting projects every season to work on. Working in one of the leading ecom company is a whole lot of wonderful experience.

Pros

Flexible working hours, great HR initiates of team building activities

Cons

operational issues

Chilled out work place

Company is young an lead by young leaders which comes with both pros and cons. Change is consistent and very volatile in nature. Management is not so experienced in terms of work and decision making ability.Try to ape all the top consulting firms especially big4 in terms of hierarchy,rating system etc but in reality it is pseudo MNC. Co workers are good . Hardest part being the dynamics of the work and everyday coping up with change management in the system.Too many experimentation on policy,procedures resulting in most of the time non systematic pathways. Very random decision making by the management. Enjoyable part being some employee engagement program being conducted at times.

Pros

young vibrant work place

Cons

lacks good HR policy and procedure.

Productive and learning

Snapdeal is one of good e-commerce company, one can easily adjust his personal and professional life in it. working for close to two years with Snapdeal give me an idea of stand on our own.

Pros

good company

Cons

less IJP

Decent Organisation to Work

One can expect a decent work life balance while being at Snapdeal. SD offers a decent compensation. however, there is lot of disparity among people. Frequent role changes and structure changes are seen often which doesn't allow a person to do something concrete, due to which employee tends to get confused and feel disengaged. Over a period of time, SD has hired few good folks in Senior Leadership which will be good for the organisation in long run.

Friday Fundos

During my 3 years with snapdeal from executive to lead withtwo time promotion every year , my journey was best my co workers was very supportive . Hardest part - To do the quality work in limited time frame Enjoyable part - Achieving My target

Pros

Team Luch Party

Cons

Over Time When ever Required

Average Company

Work was good, learned so much Work Culture, Management was not so balanced No Job Security Overall Experience was average

Pros

Cons

Work Culture

productive and great place to work

Good work culture there,Enjoying my work.We have special bond with team members.We receive daily update regarding promotions and offers.Town hall meetings with company owner in every quarter.

Pros

monday blues on every monday

Cons

no long working hours, finished work on time

Good Workplace

Snapdeal is a Great workplace in india, i have learned a lot of thing in my superior and with my colleague also. like (People management, complete the task in TAT,). Management is also supported. I have handle a most of projects in here where my colleague and senior to help me for achieved my goals. I thing changes a need for everyone where i can enhance our skills and also financial thing.

Big and fun workplace

Its a big company over 5000 people are working here. i have learned so many things here like how to manage process, people, data and implement it. Can't comment on management. My co-workers are very good, good thing is they know how to work. Hardest part of the job is to take approval from the top management.

decent environment and fun workplace

Colleagues and managers re very supportive everyday we get new challenge and learnings employee friendly celebration of all the events easy to reach management

Good company for high performing individuals

If you're a high performer, you'll be adequately compensated in terms of recognition, profiles and roles. This is not a place for complacent individuals. I have had a great stint in this company and most of it is based on the individual being proactive. Management is supportive till the time you show results for the work you do. While, you wont be penalized for making mistakes, continual average or below average work may land one in trouble. Its a friendly environment as you navigate through the organized chaos hand in hand.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with