Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Snapdeal was a great place to work and learn. It had a great work environment and salary structure. Also the management was very friendly and helpful. But the only thing that lacked was job security.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Job security
Loved working there...personal life was also balanced but job security was nill.. customer satisfaction was there but employee satisfaction was not up to the mark..
Pros
Monday blues
Cons
Sometimes 1 off in 10 or 11 days
Ok, this company also failed but I loved this. Snapdeal was using all the latest technologies and was working on so many projects. Company got shut because of over ambitions but still working here was the best time of my career/my life.
Pros
Monday Blues, No fixed timing, casual dress, Timely salary, Less politics
Cons
No security
It's been 3 years in Snapdeal and would like to say that my experience with the company was good. Workplace culture is also very promising. You get to learn a lot here.
Management sucks. Don't have any future approach . Least bothered on spending on erp system. Vendor mismanagement.highly unplanned systems.zero on employee engagement
Pros
Cons
Too much of work pressure
Too much to say, not enough space, only thing I found bad here is planning and management decision making ability, If you fail to plan, well you plan to fail.
Pros
Great work culture
Cons
Snapdeal has a young and vibrant environment. Stress free working culture. Great place to grow yourself. less pressure comparatively to many organisations
Organisation with highly qualified technical personal . Workplace diversity is extremely amazing with sports room . Challenging job but a lot of learning and knowledge of e-business
This is a best company in delhi and more and more requirements boys and girls.Now fresher can aslo apply here.We are more expected for this job and anyone say grate
A great mix of people and culture. A hyper growth company in the internet space in India. Perfect career launch pad and lots of opportunities for innovation.
It was a good company worked as in courier tracking which was dirctly reporting to logistic team and was responsible for updated the correct stsus of the product.
Pros
medical insurence
Cons
It was always pleasure working with snapdeal and best part is that this company made me aware about work culture and team work. Team Leader,Manager and my colleagues they were all good and ready to help anytime.
Cons
enjoyble work culture, co-operative TL, management was not too good, co workers was very coprative , overall very good exp, no hardest part of working
Pros
friday fun day
Cons
process ramp down
Good work life Team Work & management in challenging work environment. Ok Good Hard things are so motivational & I accepted every challenge. Work with fun.
Pros
Free lunches, family welcomes, trainings
Cons
I believe resting as rusting your body and your brain. I'm always in a hurry to get going, though in general I dislike starting the day. I first have tea and then, at about 10 o'clock, I get under way and work until one. Then I see my friends and after that, at five o'clock, I go back to work and continue until nine. I have no difficulty in picking up the thread in the afternoon. When you leave, I'll read the paper or perhaps go shopping. Most often it's a pleasure to work.
Pros
Activities
Cons
Overtime wages
Its a fun place to be at snapdeal, good healthy environment and freedom to take new initiative and excel. Progressive management not binding of time completely casual environment to work
As we know that in any startup, we can learn a lot of things as they are changing their models frequently. This changes majorly impact junior level.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Insecurity of job
i joined snapdeal.com when company was fighting in market to get noticed , nice place to work but sudden of due to medical issue i quit the organisation, now i have recovered and ready to face challenges
Pros
meals where free
Cons
happy to work late night
Snapdeal is a good company i enjoyed there a lot and it also help me in upgrading my skills.enviornment are good and our co-worker as also very goood
Pros
monday blues
Cons
I have enjoyed my experience working with snapdeal. It is extremely dynamic, volatile in a good way and the best organization for those who enjoy risk-taking, are passionate about the work they do and focus on the issue at hand rather than the noise.
Have learned more in one year at Snapdeal than could have learned in 10 years at some other places. A very dynamic work environment where you have to be very agile, always on the lookout for changes and updates. Things change quickly, and for the best at a very fast pace which makes you learn more.
Pros
Monday Blues, Office Parties
Cons
Irregular and very frequent updates