Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews for Account Manager

The workplace was chaotic but fun . Their team used work in sync to achieve the target. The Enviroment was friendly and productive. No Long working hours
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
less growth
I have a very good experience with Snapdeal. Good platform for continuous development. Hard work of employees are really taken into consideration and suitable rewards are also provided to employees depending on their capabilities.
Pros
Good work life balance, Good Learning Environment, Nice culture
Cons
Lesser job security, recently unstable environment.
I try sourcing products at competitive pricing which excites and encourages me as this helps getting more visitors on portal. Maintaining of stock for high selling products and following them closely is critical ask which I try and keep below 3%. Check on assortment portfolio assigned to be with competitor. Fueling up organization by getting monetization amount from Brands and Non-Brands. Getting financial reconciliation done for my assigned brands is bit difficult as payment settlement depends upon this and everyone tend to follow different ERP.
Pros
Due to evolving environment tend to learn a lot.
Cons
To many projects get discarded without trying best on them.
Snapdeal is a dynamic place to work where each day you get to learn something new. There's alot of freedom to experiment and develop your own style of leading teams. One is required to think intuitively, be hands on, drive results and adapt to a fast paced growth environment - which is challenging yet fulfilling - in that you get to wear many hats. The workplace culture demands a fair bit of aggression because processes and systems are not fully developed which in turn leads to un-accountability. So yes, you need to be aggressive and forthright with stakeholders on information, deliverables and accountability.
To be very honest it's a one of a kind company that provides Flexibility to work. The salary part is great. The work culture is amazing and the perks are exceptional.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Priority of Work
Ye, I did get to learn a lot about working in a role which need endurance across teams. Took care of the complete account of my clients from finance to logistics, from operations to daily disputes.
Very fun to work here, the people are very nice and always get our work done but there was times we had fun. We were like a family and we would all eat together on our breaks.
Snapdeal Work culture is really cool and all young energy at work! Its energetic and positive environment. Day starts with morning meeting and checking sales numbers, then moving ahead to complete the task assigned for the day. Since Ecom is an emerging industry the work culture is really dynamic and fast changes making the environment really challenging and motivating at the same time. The hardest part of jobs are dealing with operational issues like logistics and tech issues,rest all is smooth and encouraging. Overall enjoyable working as it has new and interesting projects every season to work on. Working in one of the leading ecom company is a whole lot of wonderful experience.
Pros
Flexible working hours, great HR initiates of team building activities
Cons
operational issues
Colleagues and managers re very supportive everyday we get new challenge and learnings employee friendly celebration of all the events easy to reach management
Its fun,have a great team,learn a lot,Company is very dynamic,But the management is fickle and poor,no job security,no incentives
Pros
quarter end parties
Cons
I wish that Snapdeal grows by leaps and bounds. It's been a pleasant experience to work in Snapdeal. Five days a week is a very nice work culture. Co-workers are very cooperative and management too. Leaving it was somewhat hard but that's all right. It was my first ever corporate firm I started off my career at.