Snapdeal logo
Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews for Account Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

4.0Pay & Benefits

The workplace was chaotic but fun . Their team used work in sync to achieve the target. The Enviroment was friendly and productive. No Long working hours

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

less growth

Evolving and Fast paced environment

I try sourcing products at competitive pricing which excites and encourages me as this helps getting more visitors on portal. Maintaining of stock for high selling products and following them closely is critical ask which I try and keep below 3%. Check on assortment portfolio assigned to be with competitor. Fueling up organization by getting monetization amount from Brands and Non-Brands. Getting financial reconciliation done for my assigned brands is bit difficult as payment settlement depends upon this and everyone tend to follow different ERP.

Pros

Due to evolving environment tend to learn a lot.

Cons

To many projects get discarded without trying best on them.

Needs a lot of hustling & data oriented

Ye, I did get to learn a lot about working in a role which need endurance across teams. Took care of the complete account of my clients from finance to logistics, from operations to daily disputes.

You get lot of freedom for work. You have flexible work hours. Always provide a continous learning experience. Its a fun place to work.

Very fun to work here, the people are very nice and always get our work done but there was times we had fun. We were like a family and we would all eat together on our breaks.

Dynamic and Fun Place to work

Snapdeal Work culture is really cool and all young energy at work! Its energetic and positive environment. Day starts with morning meeting and checking sales numbers, then moving ahead to complete the task assigned for the day. Since Ecom is an emerging industry the work culture is really dynamic and fast changes making the environment really challenging and motivating at the same time. The hardest part of jobs are dealing with operational issues like logistics and tech issues,rest all is smooth and encouraging. Overall enjoyable working as it has new and interesting projects every season to work on. Working in one of the leading ecom company is a whole lot of wonderful experience.

Pros

Flexible working hours, great HR initiates of team building activities

Cons

operational issues

decent environment and fun workplace

Colleagues and managers re very supportive everyday we get new challenge and learnings employee friendly celebration of all the events easy to reach management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with