Snapdeal logo
Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews for Executive

Work-Life Balance

It was an awesome experience.

Everything was just so good.office was so good.It has playing area for empollyees.Like table tannis ,carrom,x-box,video game etc.A mentor who tought you new skills has been aloted.

The learning curve

It was quiet an experience for first three month did night shifts learned a lot from my colleagues. That time there was no calling there but later when shifted to morning shift then we started off calling customers for there queries related to refund and replacement. It was such a nice experience there at Snapdeal. Work environment was really professional. Had learned a lot from my Managers, TL's and Mentors.. Was awesome.

Techy

Technically too much strong as per the current culture of Indian Ecommerce / Marketplace. More efficient and customer centric as well as Employees centric company.

Pros

Free trips

Cons

Drastic changes in operatins, So many operational facilities.

productive and work place

experience was great working with snapdeal . just want a new job role and key role . want to experience a new job role . just looking for great work experience .

Productive & Fun Loving

Good platform for continuous development. Hard work of employees are really taken into consideration and suitable rewards are also provided to employees depending on their capabilities.

Pros

Compensatory off, Flexible Timing

fun loving workplace

I enjoy all of my job responsibilities and respect my piers and the management that runs the company. My main reasons for wanting another position is the job is less challenging than it used to be.

Great Place to work with

Snapdeal is one of the best place to work in its has too dynamic process and you need to react with the same pace.... working with snapdeal for past 5y 7 months and joined the company when there was 40 member altoghther from there to now seen great grwoth and got opportunity to work with various department.

Below Average

Career point of view not a good company. There is no any rule descipline and managment is totally 0.At every steps you will have to show your boss that u are every thing for me and u r always right wether he does not have any knowledge about that thing.Basically you need to flatter all the time of your bosses.

very good

i learned communication skills and technical skills there, i interacted with every cultured people and paricipated in companeys events regularly, management was in total extremely well

Jobs at Snapdeal