Snapdeal logo
Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews for Senior Executive Coordinator

Work-Life Balance

Quite Good

Very good work culture. Manager is very supportive. 5 days working. Good pay structure as per the standard. Friendly environment. Salary on time. Good HR policies.

Exective ecommerce

Fun place and better opportunities with your eigibilty.and also a healthy atmosphere. I loved the ways was going in this company but I am also need a better growth

Positive ,fun

In snapdeal my exp was so nice only reason to quit its so far away from my home All managers are very frank with employes n in every monday there is called monday blues that exp was very good i missed all thing from there they provide us and come to job profile ..in that compamy employe not work single all profile divide to all in every month change

Managment

Here I have learnt how to explore your skills with perfection. normally we start our day with a team brief in Snapdeal. The most enjoyable part to work with snapdeal is equality. we can directly question to our VP and other seniors if have any kind of doubts anywhere in the process.

Good and productive workplace

Good and productive workplace, I wish to work again but somehow company is facing some financial issue and due to this I left job from snapdeal. Hence I would say it was always a good workplace to work and growth.

Fun and Learn Work Place

Managers always ready to help with full support and always share us new things so that we can update us as per the requirement. Work environment at Snapdeal is Fantastic.

Productive & Fun Workplace

Snapdeal is a great place to work, Where a person get lots of career development opportunities. Management is also good, No work pressure, Employee friendly environment.

Pros

Free GYM, Wifi to the Employee

Cons

No Job Security

Workplace and Culture

Environment and management is good, I have got nice and cooperative colleagues in Snapdeal. Superb learning experience. You have to be on your toes and keep on performing. Company is still young so job security is a question mark. Management makes changes at spur of moment which may affect an employees career.

Good

Great Company in e commerce world , i must say its fastest growing company. great working environment for employees , great management and admin department.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

productive and great place to work

Good work culture there,Enjoying my work.We have special bond with team members.We receive daily update regarding promotions and offers.Town hall meetings with company owner in every quarter.

Pros

monday blues on every monday

Cons

no long working hours, finished work on time

Good Workplace

Snapdeal is a Great workplace in india, i have learned a lot of thing in my superior and with my colleague also. like (People management, complete the task in TAT,). Management is also supported. I have handle a most of projects in here where my colleague and senior to help me for achieved my goals. I thing changes a need for everyone where i can enhance our skills and also financial thing.

Nice place to work but job security is not good as so far

Nice place to work but job security is not good as so far. Management is not so co-operative. They are not capable to provide the solutions

good

a good organisation to work with...employee satisfaction ,good work environment.good colleagues to work with,motivation provided by the seniors

snapdea

fun loving place to work in snapdeal the ceo was awesome they take care of employees ..fun loving place to work in snapdeal

Team work and fun working

Good and nice experience. Team work and proper guide thorough work. friendly work environment. flexible timing. but no cab facility.

Pros

flexible time

Cons

No cab facility

work place

There are 3 ways to motivate people to work harder, faster and smarter: 1. Threaten them. 2. Pay them lots of money. 3. Make their work fun with responsibility in today's workplace, threatening people has not been effective. Paying them lots of money (even if you can afford it) has only shown short-term success. Only number three, making their workplace enjoyable, has a track record of effecting real change. It is time managers learned how to create an atmosphere that is challenging, creative and fun for employees as well as for themselves

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with