Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Productive and fun workplace, no boundation

Snapdeal was a cool place for work. Nobody cares at what time you are coming to office or leaving from office, they just want us to complete our work. Lot of fun activities by HR team every Friday to relax our work stress. I have a very good experience with Snapdeal.

Good company

These company is very good. And i am working mayapuri brach and these company senior person are very bad, these are overconfidence person and they way of talking is bad and they employee are very lazy.

Pros

Free launcher

Cons

8 Hours

Productive And Awesome Place To Work

Working with snapdeal was the best decision of my life which gave good learning opportunities which helped me to go further in my carrier. Everyone one was very supportive and guided on every step of the job for making carrier in a very effective way

Pros

Free Snaks

Cons

Na

Snapdeal is good workplace with the balance of life.

Good work life Team Work & management in challenging work environment. Ok Good Hard things are so motivational & I accepted every challenge. Work with fun.

Pros

Free lunches, family welcomes, trainings

A Place to Try

A place to take some experience from. A good domestic exposure with a good work/life balance available Day shifts are comfortable for females. The only things that are a miss are no cabs, no good growth opportunities too.

Supply Chain Mangement and Vendor Management with 4.5 Years Experience

Snapdeal is the one of the best e-commerce company in India. very good employees and Management. very good work ethics and work culture.

working with Snapdeal on roll is awesome experience also one more field got added my carrer which working with e-commerce

Snapdeal is good company people are good in the company till date going good only problem is that snapdeal is outsourcing the business due to which every person job is on stake. looking for something good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with