Snapdeal logo

Snapdeal Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Productive and knowledgeable

Snapdeal work culture is relaxed and very helpful in increasing your skills. My Manager was very cooperative in terms of giving right and equal chance to everyone in team, your suggestions has been acknowledged and useful. In snapdeal you even get a lot of opportunity to travel and meet vendors.

Pros

Monday Blues( free snacks on mondays)

Lerned a lot in supply chain management

I am with this organisation since 2014, joined as AM , Snapdeal is having very open culture to work and very eco friendly environment, enjoying a lot and learned a lot

Good experience

It was very good experience working at snapdeal. I learnt a lot while working there and I also handled a team while working. I learnt how much competition is their in online.

Quite Good

Very good work culture. Manager is very supportive. 5 days working. Good pay structure as per the standard. Friendly environment. Salary on time. Good HR policies.

Super-fun place with a steep learning curve

I worked at Snapdeal when it was growing from a start-up to an organisation. The people are committed to the idea of Snapdeal, the leadership is very involved and ensures that individuals are highly motivated. I am not sure how Snapdeal is as a place to work now.

Perfect

It was the best experience i had working with Snapdeal. The working environment was very good, all the co mates were friendly. Senior over their were perfect.

Small team with a flexible roles

The team was small and we operated out of a really homely and cosy office at a great location. The structure was vertical, so everyone had their own individual roles and responsibilities.

Pros

great location

Cons

uncertainty

Really good start up

Snapdeal is a fun workplace with a predominant startup culture which helps a young developer to learn more about the various facets of software industry and provide a platform to explore all their interests

Good work culture

Had a wonderful learning experience. My team was very supportive. Got to learn my first spells of fashion blogging from this place from extremely talented seniours.

Business development executive

Started my work with the better company, and I have ended with team leader of handling with 6 I working location with Hyderabad, A.P and meet the clients like retailer and wholesaler in and around India if necessary. on monthly basis, we need to achieve 30 contacts and we have achieved with a huge number, but sometimes we cant but that time also my team has supported me very well

Jobs at Snapdeal

See more jobs

Good work culture

It was good learning experience with support from Mangers and good work culture. exposures to new tasks and challenges are always there. Nice perks as well.

Good company with handsome salary

It was a very good comany to work with it was a turning point of my carrier when i joined Snapdeal.working culture was very good.allthe seniors were very supportive.

Pros

Good salary

Nice workplace

1) Excellent place to learn and work simultaneously. 2) Learnt various technical and managerial skills. 3) Supportive management, peers and subordinates.

Good Work Culture and very supportive employee

Great work Culture,Lots of new learning,open friendly environment. Separate department for all query and great Customer and support. Learn Basic online technique and method to bust online sales.

Exective ecommerce

Fun place and better opportunities with your eigibilty.and also a healthy atmosphere. I loved the ways was going in this company but I am also need a better growth

Managment

Here I have learnt how to explore your skills with perfection. normally we start our day with a team brief in Snapdeal. The most enjoyable part to work with snapdeal is equality. we can directly question to our VP and other seniors if have any kind of doubts anywhere in the process.

Le Management

C’était très agréable d’y travailler. Eu une opportunité d’apprendre le Français aussi bien. Était un endroit où j’ai appris la gestion du temps très bien.

Techy

Technically too much strong as per the current culture of Indian Ecommerce / Marketplace. More efficient and customer centric as well as Employees centric company.

Pros

Free trips

Cons

Drastic changes in operatins, So many operational facilities.

Good organisation

The work culture of this organisation is pretty good however there is the problem of Job security which makes the employee feels to leaves this organisation.

Pros

Free Monday Blues

Cons

Job Security

Company to learn from

Fast pace company, awesome work culture, perks were not up to the mark, management bad decisions lead company to shut down so many processes.. Job title were not well defined

Good Place

Its really good place to work, wonderful culture, lots of opportunity of growth, great learning, great opportunity to work with the great minds of India, wonderful team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with