Snapdeal logo

Snapdeal Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Snapdeal was one of the best companies that i had the opportunity to work with.

Snapdeal was a great place to work and learn. It had a great work environment and salary structure. Also the management was very friendly and helpful. But the only thing that lacked was job security.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Job security

Productive and knowledgeable

Snapdeal work culture is relaxed and very helpful in increasing your skills. My Manager was very cooperative in terms of giving right and equal chance to everyone in team, your suggestions has been acknowledged and useful. In snapdeal you even get a lot of opportunity to travel and meet vendors.

Pros

Monday Blues( free snacks on mondays)

Lerned a lot in supply chain management

I am with this organisation since 2014, joined as AM , Snapdeal is having very open culture to work and very eco friendly environment, enjoying a lot and learned a lot

Good experience

It was very good experience working at snapdeal. I learnt a lot while working there and I also handled a team while working. I learnt how much competition is their in online.

Good company to work

I am associated with snapdeal from last 8 years.This company has very good working environment.Managers are quite helpful and ample of learning opportunity.

A great place to learn

Snapdeal provided to me learn a lot and improve my techincal skills. I got to work on various products. Management is good. I got to work on numerous technologies.

Really good start up

Snapdeal is a fun workplace with a predominant startup culture which helps a young developer to learn more about the various facets of software industry and provide a platform to explore all their interests

Good work culture

Had a wonderful learning experience. My team was very supportive. Got to learn my first spells of fashion blogging from this place from extremely talented seniours.

Awesome experience

I had spend my awesome time in term of job life..I got many thing to boost my career in good way. And I am so glad that I was part of a good organization

Pros

Best opportunity provide

The learning curve

It was quiet an experience for first three month did night shifts learned a lot from my colleagues. That time there was no calling there but later when shifted to morning shift then we started off calling customers for there queries related to refund and replacement. It was such a nice experience there at Snapdeal. Work environment was really professional. Had learned a lot from my Managers, TL's and Mentors.. Was awesome.

Jobs at Snapdeal

See more jobs

Good work culture

It was good learning experience with support from Mangers and good work culture. exposures to new tasks and challenges are always there. Nice perks as well.

Very good working place

This is one of the best places where we should work. Having good career growth as it deals with lot of new technology and give chance to everyone to prove in their role. Have good salary growth though there is bit tension about job security.

Above Average

The company has highly qualified employees. Is a good company to learn. It operates in a highly dynamic E-com domain in India and hence is subject to the quick changing scenarios and its impact.

I have great exp.with snapdeal

A great working environment for employees and learnable working for logistics. two years journey in snapdeal I never felt that I m felling offers environment and extra pressure or some thing wrong in company. If any one wants to join snapdeal it's a huge opportunity for that person.

It was fun while work but job security was zero

Loved working there...personal life was also balanced but job security was nill.. customer satisfaction was there but employee satisfaction was not up to the mark..

Pros

Monday blues

Cons

Sometimes 1 off in 10 or 11 days

Alright

Great experience to start with but then went downhill. Senior management team and investors kept on changing the direction of the company leading to lack of focus.

Nice workplace

1) Excellent place to learn and work simultaneously. 2) Learnt various technical and managerial skills. 3) Supportive management, peers and subordinates.

Exective ecommerce

Fun place and better opportunities with your eigibilty.and also a healthy atmosphere. I loved the ways was going in this company but I am also need a better growth

Good Place to Work

Great Place to work and good opportunities to learn. Highly dynamic place and you have to prove your worth every single day. Survival for the fittest thats how I will define Snapdeal.

okay

Its a good place to work for initiative takers and folks who are aggressive and focused in their ambitions Not a place for the weak hearted. Immense learning.

Managment

Here I have learnt how to explore your skills with perfection. normally we start our day with a team brief in Snapdeal. The most enjoyable part to work with snapdeal is equality. we can directly question to our VP and other seniors if have any kind of doubts anywhere in the process.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with