Snapdeal

Snapdeal Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Snapdeal was one of the best companies that i had the opportunity to work with.

Snapdeal was a great place to work and learn. It had a great work environment and salary structure. Also the management was very friendly and helpful. But the only thing that lacked was job security.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Job security

nice

its a great experiences environment is good.i have learn so many things easyper motion change in the basis of performance

Cons

8:30

A Distribution Management with 5 Years of experience seeking assignments with a leading organization in the field of Supply Chain Management

I have learned a lot of things from these companies and ready for to take any type of challenge and able to adhere the same.

Productive & fun work place

Its been good experience working with E commerce industries.Seen a surge in these industries.Management was very co operative &helpful.Learnt a lot.Co workers were truly amazing as they were helpful.

Pros

Monday blues -Every monday they used to serve some refershment

Cons

On very few occasions we asked to stretch.

Glad to be a part of Snapdeal

I wish that Snapdeal grows by leaps and bounds. It's been a pleasant experience to work in Snapdeal. Five days a week is a very nice work culture. Co-workers are very cooperative and management too. Leaving it was somewhat hard but that's all right. It was my first ever corporate firm I started off my career at.

A Place to Try

A place to take some experience from. A good domestic exposure with a good work/life balance available Day shifts are comfortable for females. The only things that are a miss are no cabs, no good growth opportunities too.

Productivity was there

its a good company , learnt a lot from this company, good working culture, the management & colleagues were helpful, i like the hardest job and the challenges that were there in SnapDeal, the most enjoyable part was the night shift.

Good Working Environment

Good Working Environment Balanced Work Life Poor Management Better Growth Opportunities Peers are very supportive Good To Great Sessions Make Us Learn A lot

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Very Poor Management

Good company to work and explore yourself.

It's good company to work. I gain good knowledge and improve my skills here. High salary but less job security. Company is providing the ample of growth opportunity.

Pros

High Salary

Cons

Less Job security

Great Place to work

Great place to work! Wonderful learning experience. the management team is really helpful. Product managers get a lot of freedom to experiment

Good job culture and work life balance. Learning depends on the team that one works for. Overall good company to work for.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Learning

Productive and good working environment

It was good experience with snapdeal.com. I have learned how to contact with my clients and working knowledge with MS Excel and also learned with the market. About the management it was good management, because they are caring their employees. My co-workers are also a part of my career improvement and they are very helpful for critical situations I have faced. The hardest part of my job was the preliminary stage of the work that accepting the MoU with the client. If I am telling about the enjoyable part of my job was fun activities conducted by teams and also the quarter parties conducted by the management.

Pros

monday blues

very good

i learned communication skills and technical skills there, i interacted with every cultured people and paricipated in companeys events regularly, management was in total extremely well

Great learning experience

Great Learning experience at Snapdeal. And The Learning was Enormous. Excellent and world class work Environment for each Employee.

Potential to grow but lack of Management Skill

The company has a lot of potential because of huge investments but lacks proper management and organizational skills because of which the company is suffering.

Pros

Monday Blues(Refreshments Every Monday)

Cons

Process not Streamlined

fun place to work

lot of learning but limited individual growth opportunities. overall a nice experience. supportive management but stringent company policies. limited scope of personal growth

New things to learn.

New environment of enthusiastic people. Learned a lot through my seniors as they are always ready to help. learned technical things.

management

In the snapdeal is very good company,,we r doing work without any tencion ,,we r useing phone on the floor ,there is mondau blues ,,i m loveing it

Pros

monday blues

Cons

nothing

Responsible worker

it is not good beacause its contract logistics company and i m not satisfy to job and my salary thats i want to change this job

Pros

no meals

Cons

Accordind to work presure

Okay

okay company to work. not great for career oriented, ambitious people. I will prefer such people to join snapdeal. nothing more to say. The senior management is the problem.

Producive, learning and motivational

okay is the word i can use when it comes to working at snapdeal. learnt a lot here but got demotivated as well. but its okay probably this is how we grow

Pros

shift timing

Cons

no co-operation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with