Snapdeal logo
Snapdeal

Snapdeal Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Snapdeal was one of the best companies that i had the opportunity to work with.

Snapdeal was a great place to work and learn. It had a great work environment and salary structure. Also the management was very friendly and helpful. But the only thing that lacked was job security.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Job security

A Good workplace

As an admin person have to take-up the new challenges,which is good for new learning and better solutions. Management always open to guide and share their views on company growth and achievements, which are some where good for our career. Friendly workplace culture.

I have been working at Snapdeal full-time

Recommends Approves of CEO I have been working at Snapdeal full-time Awesome Place to work, Very friendly managers, Flexible work timings. Feels good to work with team of technically sound peers.

Pros

Growth Good Working Environment Work-life balance Learning New Challenges

Cons

Stability Nothing else, rest is good.

Lacks vision

The company lacks vision. The upper management is clueless of the goals and everyone tries to please their bosses. The work culture is that of an start up and not that of a billion $ company. Wouldn't recommend.

Amazing Company to work With

Work Place Culture is too good. Amaxing Company to work. I have learnt a Lot in all the projects. It was my dream company and now i am so happy to see that my dream has come true

Great Place to work with

Snapdeal is one of the best place to work in its has too dynamic process and you need to react with the same pace.... working with snapdeal for past 5y 7 months and joined the company when there was 40 member altoghther from there to now seen great grwoth and got opportunity to work with various department.

Productive and Fun work place

I have learnt vendor management,eCommerce.Team Handling,E Commerce process,Customer handing,Work culture is good.good work life balance,Job security is not there.

Pros

Free datra card

Cons

Job Security

Great Company

Have got chance to learn about E-commerce. young teams have given lot of freshness in work. Management has always given a lot of challenging tasks. culture has been full different. working with people from IIM or ISB has been awesome.

Pros

Young Crowd

Cons

Time taken to search for right person internally

Aggressive Work Culture

Company Management should focus on adherence of the defined processes and guidelines instead of providing exceptional approvals to the activites

Pros

In house Creche Facility, Gym, Saloon, Cafeteria, Breakout Area

Cons

Job Security, Financial Mismanagement

Productive and fun startup where one year of experience is like an experience of a life time

What I have learned : 1. Multi tasking 2. Making quick decisions and executing them smoothly 3. How a start up grows from a non entity to an organization admired through out the company 4. Any pace other than the lightning speed is too slow.

Pros

Peer group

Great innovative workplace

A great mix of people and culture. A hyper growth company in the internet space in India. Perfect career launch pad and lots of opportunities for innovation.

Flexible Work Culture at Snapdeal.

To be very honest it's a one of a kind company that provides Flexibility to work. The salary part is great. The work culture is amazing and the perks are exceptional.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Priority of Work

Achieved the epitome of success and heading towards decline

Snapdeal was one of the Unicorn status start up which achieved lot of success in last years but because of series of wrong decisions by senior management, Company has lost its charm and vision.

Pros

StartUp Culture

Cons

Job Uncertainity

Great place to work and learn

Great place to work and learn. Enough opportunity to one and all to work hard and grow. Pros - - Work/life balance - Decentralisation - Job Culture Cons - Job Security - Too dynamic

Not a secure company to work in

No job security at all. Mass layoff happens every year which leads to a tense working environment. No proper information given to employee before such thing happens

working environment is very good

This is a company where a employee works in many fields like operation , logistic and marketing also. So this is very good benefit for us that we can take experience of many fields while working in one company only.

Exciting and filled with opportunities

Great organization with plenty to learn and contribute. Leadership is quite competent. The workplace is very employee friendly.

Pros

Awesome culture, great people to work with and tremendous appetite to innovate

Cons

Too many changes in business goals

Productive & fun place

A great dynamic learning place. One needs to be ready to embrace the chaos. The management is great and has a clear vision for the future

job was good but management was very bad

I want to switch the job bcuz there is no ijp and no Increament and I joined this job in 2015 and still I m earnining same salary so I need to switch the job bccoz management is not good they hiring there relatives on senior posts so I have only one option to switch

Pros

maanager

Cons

8hrs

Good

Great Company in e commerce world , i must say its fastest growing company. great working environment for employees , great management and admin department.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive and learning

Snapdeal is one of good e-commerce company, one can easily adjust his personal and professional life in it. working for close to two years with Snapdeal give me an idea of stand on our own.

Pros

good company

Cons

less IJP

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with