Snapdeal

India261 reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Secure and fun workplace

Snapdeal is a good company, gave me a chance to communicate people from various cultures. Even growing chance were little bit less but i never got bored yong. Employees can make fun with each other but everyone have to maintain score of the customer satisfaction. Salary was not fair as compared to work stress.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Discrimination

Snapdeal was one of the best companies that i had the opportunity to work with.

Snapdeal was a great place to work and learn. It had a great work environment and salary structure. Also the management was very friendly and helpful. But the only thing that lacked was job security.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Job security

Snapdeal insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Sense of belonging

Quite Good

Very good work culture. Manager is very supportive. 5 days working. Good pay structure as per the standard. Friendly environment. Salary on time. Good HR policies.

Good

Good environment Good canteen Salary on time Job is suitable for person living near mohali or in mohali cab facility also available very good working environment

productive

good place to work. Fast paced environment. very good salary. good work conditions. helpful employees. good working hours. good location. clean and hygeinic place.

good workplace but really hectic schedules

The workplace was a really good one with a wise management. But the shifts used to be for really long hours as to fulfill all the given targets. Also a huge call rush used to give stress at times.

Pros

office parties

Cons

no lunch break sometimes

Very good working place

This is one of the best places where we should work. Having good career growth as it deals with lot of new technology and give chance to everyone to prove in their role. Have good salary growth though there is bit tension about job security.

Fun and productive

Overall good company Nice chances of growth Salary was good People were supportive Environment was positive Lovely place to work at Opportunities were given

Pros

fixed day shift for females

Cons

no free lunches, no cab service

Good company with handsome salary

It was a very good comany to work with it was a turning point of my carrier when i joined Snapdeal.working culture was very good.allthe seniors were very supportive.

Pros

Good salary

not take any responsibility

I think the company has to take responsibility of bikers in case of accident or damage of bike the company should take care of bikers or don't even ask you that you should have a break for lunch

Pros

sometime provide free snacks

Cons

sometime you have to work 12 hours

Good environment to work

Good to learning to freshers and knowing about online market senior workers helps me more when I was joining to Snapdeal they had train me well then their puss me good position very short time

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Heavy journey

Good Company overall

I was into business development, so it was very very target oriented and quite unrelenting targets, finally wat happened is that whole team disappeared gradually. Salary is good but don't work in sales. Overall a good company to work with.

Pros

good salary, didnt fce much office politics fortunately

Cons

impossible targets for sales people, customer retention was not there

Lots of learning and freedom to experiment

Ok, this company also failed but I loved this. Snapdeal was using all the latest technologies and was working on so many projects. Company got shut because of over ambitions but still working here was the best time of my career/my life.

Pros

Monday Blues, No fixed timing, casual dress, Timely salary, Less politics

Cons

No security

The workplace was chaotic but fun . Their team used work in sync to achieve the target. The Enviroment was friendly and productive. No Long working hours

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

less growth

Corporate Culture but No Job Security

There are lot of things i have learned here but now company has lost his direction and firing employees left right and centre . If the founders get their direction right, best company to work

Pros

Lot of Learning, Supportive Seniors, Corporate Culture, Good Salary

Cons

No Job Security, Lack of Direction

Overall good company

Nice pay but no job security. Management is poor . They offer a good pay to all employess at all levels from seniors to juniors but you cannot be promised of a secure job.

Nice workplace

Best work place so far. Good work/life balance Good Salary Good job security Good job culture Best in class management. Learnt a lot as a professional with regards to my skills and management skills.

Dispatch from vulcan express pvt. Ltd

My name is nooran nabi I have done graduation from Agra university .i belong to UP . My father is a farmer and my mother is a house wife . There is my two bro and one sister .

Pros

Free lounch

Cons

Productive andd fun place to work

Snapdeal is awesome organisation their you can ulitilize your skill and improve your self, also organisation good good appraisal to the performers, i was 2 times 5 star rating guy, and got good percentage hike in my salary, before join to Snapdeal.com my salary was 1.80 Lakhs CTC and now it is 4.18 Lakhs CTC. I AM VERY HAPPY TO WORK WITH SNAPDEAL.COM Problems now a days coming like funding crisis that was doing upset to all of us.

Pros

Every Monday got Snacks

Cons

Not more than 2 hours

Iit is a nice work place

it is a nice place and very good culture my seniors are repecets to me and all to respects to seniors i like benfits of snapdeel salary is good very good manager in this company

Pros

free snacks

Tough Phase

A day at work was equivalent to an year. Peer Pressure at work. Targets to be met daily. Time bounded breaks along with washroom breaks. Extensively strict.

Pros

Free monthly lunch

Cons

No streamlining of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with

Snapdeal reviews by popular job title

• Snapdeal