Snapdeal

Snapdeal Work-Life Balance reviews

Snapdeal was a great place to work and learn. It had a great work environment and salary structure. Also the management was very friendly and helpful. But the only thing that lacked was job security.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Job security
I worked at Snapdeal when it was growing from a start-up to an organisation. The people are committed to the idea of Snapdeal, the leadership is very involved and ensures that individuals are highly motivated. I am not sure how Snapdeal is as a place to work now.
I am associated with snapdeal from last 8 years.This company has very good working environment.Managers are quite helpful and ample of learning opportunity.
I had spend my awesome time in term of job life..I got many thing to boost my career in good way. And I am so glad that I was part of a good organization
Pros
Best opportunity provide
Cons
One of the best places to work for , though Snapdeal has gone through some tough times but overall it is a great place to work with lot of new things and creative minds.
The workplace was a really good one with a wise management. But the shifts used to be for really long hours as to fulfill all the given targets. Also a huge call rush used to give stress at times.
Pros
office parties
Cons
no lunch break sometimes
This is one of the best places where we should work. Having good career growth as it deals with lot of new technology and give chance to everyone to prove in their role. Have good salary growth though there is bit tension about job security.
The management is good, and don't just care about their plans and goals. Timelines are not so dead serious. But there are few days in a month when you'd have to work hard, in order to make the next release successful in time. Otherwise no complaints.
Overall good company Nice chances of growth Salary was good People were supportive Environment was positive Lovely place to work at Opportunities were given
Pros
fixed day shift for females
Cons
no free lunches, no cab service
The company has highly qualified employees. Is a good company to learn. It operates in a highly dynamic E-com domain in India and hence is subject to the quick changing scenarios and its impact.
A great working environment for employees and learnable working for logistics. two years journey in snapdeal I never felt that I m felling offers environment and extra pressure or some thing wrong in company. If any one wants to join snapdeal it's a huge opportunity for that person.
Loved working there...personal life was also balanced but job security was nill.. customer satisfaction was there but employee satisfaction was not up to the mark..
Pros
Monday blues
Cons
Sometimes 1 off in 10 or 11 days
Fun place and better opportunities with your eigibilty.and also a healthy atmosphere. I loved the ways was going in this company but I am also need a better growth
Great Place to work and good opportunities to learn. Highly dynamic place and you have to prove your worth every single day. Survival for the fittest thats how I will define Snapdeal.
Its a good place to work for initiative takers and folks who are aggressive and focused in their ambitions Not a place for the weak hearted. Immense learning.
C’était très agréable d’y travailler. Eu une opportunité d’apprendre le Français aussi bien. Était un endroit où j’ai appris la gestion du temps très bien.
The work culture of this organisation is pretty good however there is the problem of Job security which makes the employee feels to leaves this organisation.
Pros
Free Monday Blues
Cons
Job Security
Its really good place to work, wonderful culture, lots of opportunity of growth, great learning, great opportunity to work with the great minds of India, wonderful team.
Snapdeal was a good company to work, but due to lack of planning and also execution the company is facing a bad time, all in all a great company to work when it was
Good and productive workplace, I wish to work again but somehow company is facing some financial issue and due to this I left job from snapdeal. Hence I would say it was always a good workplace to work and growth.
I had a great time working at Snapdeal. The environment at work was awesome. I got plenty of opportunities to work on new projects. But this will be short lived.