Snapdeal logo
Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews

It was an awesome experience.

Everything was just so good.office was so good.It has playing area for empollyees.Like table tannis ,carrom,x-box,video game etc.A mentor who tought you new skills has been aloted.

Learnt A Lot!

At Snapdeal, one thing I always remember is the dynamic nature of the work and the pace at which we achieved the results. I learnt a lot in the time I spent here.

great place to work

Snapdeal has a young and vibrant environment. Stress free working culture. Great place to grow yourself. less pressure comparatively to many organisations

Tough Phase

A day at work was equivalent to an year. Peer Pressure at work. Targets to be met daily. Time bounded breaks along with washroom breaks. Extensively strict.

Pros

Free monthly lunch

Cons

No streamlining of work

Change of stance with challenging opportunities in work to seeking opportunities outside work

Overall had a roller coaster ride with many new things to learn every day and super-cool environment with all folks of your same age eager to share the same passion. Things of past and may be require a phoenix analogy for Snapdeal to rise from its own ashes

Fun workplace

Amazing atmosphere , with a great learning opportunity with a very helpful management and supervisors, a cool working place but yes very strict in terms of discipline.

360 Degree Feedback is not there

There is huge communication gap between Top and Ground Zero Management, No Transparency in Business plan. There is no 360 Degree Feedback facility to overcome politics in working culture.

Pros

Big Brand

Cons

Long hour working, Work pressure even on off hour, Office work and home also, There is no meaning to off on Sunday, you will be busy on weekend also. Mentally harassment.

Fun place and Dynamic

Dynamic culture at Snapdeal , gives the kick to achieve Targets . Handling an ecosystem of >2.5k vendors at snapdeal for categories belonging to General Merchandise business unit.

Pros

Immaculate Learning

Productive And fun place to work at

A good place to work. People help when needed. I learned how a user interacts with a website such as which products he has clicked and sending these products data in logs. Being a fresher,starting days were a bit difficult.Management was also good.

Good

Very Nice working here, policies are employee friendly and the management is very transparent, it was great working with this firm. The Job Culture is excellent

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Snapdeal?

Good learning with e-commerce trend

Organisation with highly qualified technical personal . Workplace diversity is extremely amazing with sports room . Challenging job but a lot of learning and knowledge of e-business

Fun workplace

A very fun place to work with an open culture; the senior management people are always ready to help in case of any difficulty. My learnings here: - supply chain of an e-commerce company - team management - external account management - program management - collaborating with internal and external entities

Productive and fun work place with a bit of instability

I worked for Snapdeal more than 2 years and the overall journey has been great. There is a lot to learn and improve your skill. The only negative is the instability in job. Other wise the culture is one of the best with excellent opportunity to explore new fields and idea.

Fun and Learn Work Place

Managers always ready to help with full support and always share us new things so that we can update us as per the requirement. Work environment at Snapdeal is Fantastic.

Productive And Awesome Place To Work

Working with snapdeal was the best decision of my life which gave good learning opportunities which helped me to go further in my carrier. Everyone one was very supportive and guided on every step of the job for making carrier in a very effective way

Pros

Free Snaks

Cons

Na

Knowledge bank with large scope to learn

Snapdeal is a company that gives you the freedom to be yourself. Work has always been fun and you have the freedom to learn as much as you want. There are a lot of Diversities in job and sky is the limit for growth.

Snapdeal is a young startup company

Snapdeal is a young start up company. It has Nepotism in the culture. Management takes decisions very quickly without evaluating pros and cons. The goal post for the company changes every three months.

Pros

Startup envoirnment

Cons

Nepotism

I will only work and not enjoy

This is a best company in delhi and more and more requirements boys and girls.Now fresher can aslo apply here.We are more expected for this job and anyone say grate

New learning with fun

1- When release project date is about to come but over all its fun with work. 2. I learnt alot to all my juniors and seniors. 3.Management is very open. 4. culture is very flexible. 5. When we complete the project before the given deadline.

Fantastic Work Place !

Freedom of Speech & Taking Initiatives ! Excellent Environment ! Flexibility of Work ! Bosses are like a Friends ! Lots of facilities to explore yourself.

Productive & Fun Workplace

Snapdeal is a great place to work, Where a person get lots of career development opportunities. Management is also good, No work pressure, Employee friendly environment.

Pros

Free GYM, Wifi to the Employee

Cons

No Job Security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with