Snapdeal logo
Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews

It was an awesome experience.

Everything was just so good.office was so good.It has playing area for empollyees.Like table tannis ,carrom,x-box,video game etc.A mentor who tought you new skills has been aloted.

Productive and fun startup where one year of experience is like an experience of a life time

What I have learned : 1. Multi tasking 2. Making quick decisions and executing them smoothly 3. How a start up grows from a non entity to an organization admired through out the company 4. Any pace other than the lightning speed is too slow.

Pros

Peer group

Good Place to work

I have been working at Snapdeal full-time (More than a year) Pros 1. Opportunity to learn 2. Latest technologies are used 3. Interesting and Challenging problems to solve Cons 1. Lack of clear vision 2. Instability in what direction to take 3. Trying to do too many things at once

Pros

Learning is good: As a Salesforce developer I could lead few projects and this was very good.

Cons

Few bad decision by senior management led to instability.

Good Company Nice People

A normal day starts here with team interaction and plan of the day. An Individual learns here systematic approach to problem-solving. Management Team is alway approachable which keeps the work culture healthy.

Great innovative workplace

A great mix of people and culture. A hyper growth company in the internet space in India. Perfect career launch pad and lots of opportunities for innovation.

Flexible Work Culture at Snapdeal.

To be very honest it's a one of a kind company that provides Flexibility to work. The salary part is great. The work culture is amazing and the perks are exceptional.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Priority of Work

Achieved the epitome of success and heading towards decline

Snapdeal was one of the Unicorn status start up which achieved lot of success in last years but because of series of wrong decisions by senior management, Company has lost its charm and vision.

Pros

StartUp Culture

Cons

Job Uncertainity

Learning and Good work culture

Good place to work Has been ranked in great place to work Friendly management Get to learn from your manager Regular training sessions are held up I have learnt a lot in my profile I have worked in various process improvement projects.

Pros

Freindly environment, learning is there

Cons

No cons

Great place to work and learn

Great place to work and learn. Enough opportunity to one and all to work hard and grow. Pros - - Work/life balance - Decentralisation - Job Culture Cons - Job Security - Too dynamic

Quality check and good dispatch

I do work in Snapdeal.com as a Sr.Ex there are check all product Quality in inbound and inventory point with outbound location.with warehouse related report send in HO.

There is good Work-life balance. Self-learning is important. Daily Scrum makes it easy to know work around you. There is always celebration of festivals which makes the atmosphere light and cheerful. Overall its fun and productive to work here.

Pros

Good celebration of all festivals.

Sr Associates

It was a good company worked as in courier tracking which was dirctly reporting to logistic team and was responsible for updated the correct stsus of the product.

Pros

medical insurence

Cons

Not a secure company to work in

No job security at all. Mass layoff happens every year which leads to a tense working environment. No proper information given to employee before such thing happens

Needs a lot of hustling & data oriented

Ye, I did get to learn a lot about working in a role which need endurance across teams. Took care of the complete account of my clients from finance to logistics, from operations to daily disputes.

Production and Friendly envirnment to learn and grow with the company

The company enabled me to experience handling end-to-end development cycles from gathering requirements to post-release maintenance, including DevOps managing the production environments.

working environment is very good

This is a company where a employee works in many fields like operation , logistic and marketing also. So this is very good benefit for us that we can take experience of many fields while working in one company only.

Exciting and filled with opportunities

Great organization with plenty to learn and contribute. Leadership is quite competent. The workplace is very employee friendly.

Pros

Awesome culture, great people to work with and tremendous appetite to innovate

Cons

Too many changes in business goals

Productive & fun place

A great dynamic learning place. One needs to be ready to embrace the chaos. The management is great and has a clear vision for the future

You get lot of freedom for work. You have flexible work hours. Always provide a continous learning experience. Its a fun place to work.

Very fun to work here, the people are very nice and always get our work done but there was times we had fun. We were like a family and we would all eat together on our breaks.

Dynamic and Fun Place to work

Snapdeal Work culture is really cool and all young energy at work! Its energetic and positive environment. Day starts with morning meeting and checking sales numbers, then moving ahead to complete the task assigned for the day. Since Ecom is an emerging industry the work culture is really dynamic and fast changes making the environment really challenging and motivating at the same time. The hardest part of jobs are dealing with operational issues like logistics and tech issues,rest all is smooth and encouraging. Overall enjoyable working as it has new and interesting projects every season to work on. Working in one of the leading ecom company is a whole lot of wonderful experience.

Pros

Flexible working hours, great HR initiates of team building activities

Cons

operational issues

job was good but management was very bad

I want to switch the job bcuz there is no ijp and no Increament and I joined this job in 2015 and still I m earnining same salary so I need to switch the job bccoz management is not good they hiring there relatives on senior posts so I have only one option to switch

Pros

maanager

Cons

8hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with