Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews

It was an awesome experience.

Everything was just so good.office was so good.It has playing area for empollyees.Like table tannis ,carrom,x-box,video game etc.A mentor who tought you new skills has been aloted.

Productive and learning culture

It was always pleasure working with snapdeal and best part is that this company made me aware about work culture and team work. Team Leader,Manager and my colleagues they were all good and ready to help anytime.

Chilled out work place

Company is young an lead by young leaders which comes with both pros and cons. Change is consistent and very volatile in nature. Management is not so experienced in terms of work and decision making ability.Try to ape all the top consulting firms especially big4 in terms of hierarchy,rating system etc but in reality it is pseudo MNC. Co workers are good . Hardest part being the dynamics of the work and everyday coping up with change management in the system.Too many experimentation on policy,procedures resulting in most of the time non systematic pathways. Very random decision making by the management. Enjoyable part being some employee engagement program being conducted at times.

Pros

young vibrant work place

Cons

lacks good HR policy and procedure.

Good

Great Company in e commerce world , i must say its fastest growing company. great working environment for employees , great management and admin department.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good Work Culture

Good Work Culture with less work pressure Great Place to work Young Team Good Payscale & remuneration Flexi Timing Good Set of People to work with Job Uncertainty due to lack of funding

Pros

Good work is acknowledged

Cons

Job uncertainity, Very Dynamic, Goals changed on short notice

Productive and learning

Snapdeal is one of good e-commerce company, one can easily adjust his personal and professional life in it. working for close to two years with Snapdeal give me an idea of stand on our own.

Pros

good company

Cons

less IJP

Decent Organisation to Work

One can expect a decent work life balance while being at Snapdeal. SD offers a decent compensation. however, there is lot of disparity among people. Frequent role changes and structure changes are seen often which doesn't allow a person to do something concrete, due to which employee tends to get confused and feel disengaged. Over a period of time, SD has hired few good folks in Senior Leadership which will be good for the organisation in long run.

Friday Fundos

During my 3 years with snapdeal from executive to lead withtwo time promotion every year , my journey was best my co workers was very supportive . Hardest part - To do the quality work in limited time frame Enjoyable part - Achieving My target

Pros

Team Luch Party

Cons

Over Time When ever Required

Startup Culture

Not so great in terms of challenges but good learning curve, especially if you're interested in eCommerce. Working as a Business Analyst is quite interesting at first but gets monotonous slowly.

fun workplace

enjoyble work culture, co-operative TL, management was not too good, co workers was very coprative , overall very good exp, no hardest part of working

Pros

friday fun day

Cons

process ramp down

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Snapdeal?

Gets the best out of a person

Every day had a new challenge which kept you on your feet and by the end of the day there was immense satisfaction when the desired results came out.Team work was one of main reasons why the company has moved ahead and come to be a major online retailer in India

Pros

Open work door policy

Cons

Na

Snapdeal is good workplace with the balance of life.

Good work life Team Work & management in challenging work environment. Ok Good Hard things are so motivational & I accepted every challenge. Work with fun.

Pros

Free lunches, family welcomes, trainings

Cons

Good place to work, company policies are good but, there is no constant aim and target in work life, they changes in every hour.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

No Job security

Energetic work flow

It was soo good out there in Snapdeal, the culture, way of doing the work all are too good and well managed, people are also helping and supportive.

Graduate with over 5 years of experience in operations.

I believe resting as rusting your body and your brain. I'm always in a hurry to get going, though in general I dislike starting the day. I first have tea and then, at about 10 o'clock, I get under way and work until one. Then I see my friends and after that, at five o'clock, I go back to work and continue until nine. I have no difficulty in picking up the thread in the afternoon. When you leave, I'll read the paper or perhaps go shopping. Most often it's a pleasure to work.

Pros

Activities

Cons

Overtime wages

Fun Place

Its a fun place to be at snapdeal, good healthy environment and freedom to take new initiative and excel. Progressive management not binding of time completely casual environment to work

Excellent productivity,Great work Environment.

I am glad to work with Snapdeal. There are good work Environment. Time flexibility Monday blue Quarterly Party, & Much more. Here are lots of opportunities to improve your self, Because here is Goal setting available like every four month then your manager will rate you,Then you will get appraisal.

Jobrole is good

Jobrole is very good.the management is very supportive but salary is not sufficient for me. So i am expecting around 23 to 25 k

Cons

This is great place to work. High energy and passion. Here you get lot of opportunities to learn and grow. Open culture, no timing restriction. Very fast paced although.

Good to gain knowlege

As we know that in any startup, we can learn a lot of things as they are changing their models frequently. This changes majorly impact junior level.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Insecurity of job

Average Company

Work was good, learned so much Work Culture, Management was not so balanced No Job Security Overall Experience was average

Pros

Cons

Work Culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with