Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews

It was an awesome experience.

Everything was just so good.office was so good.It has playing area for empollyees.Like table tannis ,carrom,x-box,video game etc.A mentor who tought you new skills has been aloted.

productive

love working in a friendly environment. everyday there is something new to learn, motivates the employees, love the leadership, forward looking, quick decission making.

Pros

flexibility

productive and great place to work

Good work culture there,Enjoying my work.We have special bond with team members.We receive daily update regarding promotions and offers.Town hall meetings with company owner in every quarter.

Pros

monday blues on every monday

Cons

no long working hours, finished work on time

Nice place

i joined snapdeal.com when company was fighting in market to get noticed , nice place to work but sudden of due to medical issue i quit the organisation, now i have recovered and ready to face challenges

Pros

meals where free

Cons

happy to work late night

Good Workplace

Snapdeal is a Great workplace in india, i have learned a lot of thing in my superior and with my colleague also. like (People management, complete the task in TAT,). Management is also supported. I have handle a most of projects in here where my colleague and senior to help me for achieved my goals. I thing changes a need for everyone where i can enhance our skills and also financial thing.

Big and fun workplace

Its a big company over 5000 people are working here. i have learned so many things here like how to manage process, people, data and implement it. Can't comment on management. My co-workers are very good, good thing is they know how to work. Hardest part of the job is to take approval from the top management.

Great time spend in Snapdeal

I was really happy in snapdeal. My productivity was 98% in every month and fun part is always celebrate every festival and every Monday they provided meals thats called "Monday Blues"

Pros

Free Meals every monday

Cons

9 hours

decent environment and fun workplace

Colleagues and managers re very supportive everyday we get new challenge and learnings employee friendly celebration of all the events easy to reach management

Snapdeal

Snapdeal is a good company i enjoyed there a lot and it also help me in upgrading my skills.enviornment are good and our co-worker as also very goood

Pros

monday blues

Warehouse & Distribution Operations

• A competent professional with nearly 1+ years of experience inWarehousing / Transportation& LogisticsOperations and Supply Chain Management • Track record of overseeing processing of over 4000+ orders in a single dayat Snapdeal.com with exposure in managing entire dispatch operations, controlling logistics processes. • skilled in negotiating with suppliers on the basis of quality, timely supply & credit terms Warehouse & Distribution Operations ERP System & Processes ManagementTeam Leadership Documentation/ Reporting Customer Servicing Inventory Control

Pros

inbound head

Cons

outbound

people focused work place

I have enjoyed my experience working with snapdeal. It is extremely dynamic, volatile in a good way and the best organization for those who enjoy risk-taking, are passionate about the work they do and focus on the issue at hand rather than the noise.

A very dynamic workplace

Have learned more in one year at Snapdeal than could have learned in 10 years at some other places. A very dynamic work environment where you have to be very agile, always on the lookout for changes and updates. Things change quickly, and for the best at a very fast pace which makes you learn more.

Pros

Monday Blues, Office Parties

Cons

Irregular and very frequent updates

Good company for high performing individuals

If you're a high performer, you'll be adequately compensated in terms of recognition, profiles and roles. This is not a place for complacent individuals. I have had a great stint in this company and most of it is based on the individual being proactive. Management is supportive till the time you show results for the work you do. While, you wont be penalized for making mistakes, continual average or below average work may land one in trouble. Its a friendly environment as you navigate through the organized chaos hand in hand.

Nice place to work but job security is not good as so far

Nice place to work but job security is not good as so far. Management is not so co-operative. They are not capable to provide the solutions

Intersted to work at E-Commerce site (Marketing),Good Rapoo with sellers

Learned about market,plan of action,past 5 yrs into the same company,looking for a change,the hardest part of job,good communication built and skill improvement,team handling etc.,

Pros

Marketing job at e commerce

Cons

Area Manager

Growing Company

Its a small venture which has established itself as a brand in the market and competing with the competition in the market.

Pros

Birthday Lunches, Fixed working hours, Location of the office

Cons

Too much of Politics and critics

Productive environment. Great place to work.

Productive environment. Great place to work. good team member. Helping environment. Employee friendly. Good salary package. Excellent rating system. good hikes.

Productie and fun workflow

Very good.Learing lot of things.My Peer are good. Manager was helpful at every place. Every time have tried to learn and do something new.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

not a very good place for work

There was only one thing that we were doing a job in only one way I learned alot of things Management was very poor, even nobody know about the process colleagues are also not well educated there was no hardest part I enjoyed alot in snapdeal.com

Not a good option

Higher management does not what they want to do,sometime they try to exploit employees,so its better if you not join this company.

Pros

Cons

No moral values, No work life balance

Excellent Place to work

Great staff and working environment in company . Highly recommend working here as it is a top e-commerce company and good opportunity for career growth

Pros

Great company for career growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Snapdeal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Snapdeal with

• Snapdeal
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?