Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews

Everything was just so good.office was so good.It has playing area for empollyees.Like table tannis ,carrom,x-box,video game etc.A mentor who tought you new skills has been aloted.
It was quiet an experience for first three month did night shifts learned a lot from my colleagues. That time there was no calling there but later when shifted to morning shift then we started off calling customers for there queries related to refund and replacement. It was such a nice experience there at Snapdeal. Work environment was really professional. Had learned a lot from my Managers, TL's and Mentors.. Was awesome.
napdeal is an Indian e-commerce company based in New Delhi, India. The company was started by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal in February 2010. As of 2014 Snapdeal had 300,000 sellers, over 30 million products across 800+ diverse categories from over 125,000 regional, national, and international brands and retailers and a reach of 6,000 towns and cities across the country. The management and the facility of the company is good for all employee.
Pros
Good increment
Cons
Long hour
It was good learning experience with support from Mangers and good work culture. exposures to new tasks and challenges are always there. Nice perks as well.
This is one of the best places where we should work. Having good career growth as it deals with lot of new technology and give chance to everyone to prove in their role. Have good salary growth though there is bit tension about job security.
The management is good, and don't just care about their plans and goals. Timelines are not so dead serious. But there are few days in a month when you'd have to work hard, in order to make the next release successful in time. Otherwise no complaints.
Overall good company Nice chances of growth Salary was good People were supportive Environment was positive Lovely place to work at Opportunities were given
Pros
fixed day shift for females
Cons
no free lunches, no cab service
It was a very good comany to work with it was a turning point of my carrier when i joined Snapdeal.working culture was very good.allthe seniors were very supportive.
Pros
Good salary
The company has highly qualified employees. Is a good company to learn. It operates in a highly dynamic E-com domain in India and hence is subject to the quick changing scenarios and its impact.
A great working environment for employees and learnable working for logistics. two years journey in snapdeal I never felt that I m felling offers environment and extra pressure or some thing wrong in company. If any one wants to join snapdeal it's a huge opportunity for that person.
Loved working there...personal life was also balanced but job security was nill.. customer satisfaction was there but employee satisfaction was not up to the mark..
Pros
Monday blues
Cons
Sometimes 1 off in 10 or 11 days
>Problem solving ability for customer queries handling. >Coordinate with managers and prepare all required reports and provide required support to all for the audit and quality assurance of the team. >Knowledge of Spreadsheets and Advance Excel.
Pros
Free Monday Blues & fun activities
Great experience to start with but then went downhill. Senior management team and investors kept on changing the direction of the company leading to lack of focus.
I was working in Snapdeal in product and care I was handling query and complaint of customers with provide them correct resolution on the day end process was good awesome but due to process got ram down so looking for new job
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Na
1) Excellent place to learn and work simultaneously. 2) Learnt various technical and managerial skills. 3) Supportive management, peers and subordinates.
Great work Culture,Lots of new learning,open friendly environment. Separate department for all query and great Customer and support. Learn Basic online technique and method to bust online sales.
Fun place and better opportunities with your eigibilty.and also a healthy atmosphere. I loved the ways was going in this company but I am also need a better growth
I think the company has to take responsibility of bikers in case of accident or damage of bike the company should take care of bikers or don't even ask you that you should have a break for lunch
Pros
sometime provide free snacks
Cons
sometime you have to work 12 hours
In snapdeal my exp was so nice only reason to quit its so far away from my home All managers are very frank with employes n in every monday there is called monday blues that exp was very good i missed all thing from there they provide us and come to job profile ..in that compamy employe not work single all profile divide to all in every month change
Great Place to work and good opportunities to learn. Highly dynamic place and you have to prove your worth every single day. Survival for the fittest thats how I will define Snapdeal.
Good to learning to freshers and knowing about online market senior workers helps me more when I was joining to Snapdeal they had train me well then their puss me good position very short time
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Heavy journey
  1. Employee Reviews