Snapdeal

Snapdeal Employee Reviews

Everything was just so good.office was so good.It has playing area for empollyees.Like table tannis ,carrom,x-box,video game etc.A mentor who tought you new skills has been aloted.
The Culture & Vision gives us wings to apply out of the box creativity & taking ownership & accountability for not just the processes but outcomes & results.
Snapdeal was a cool place for work. Nobody cares at what time you are coming to office or leaving from office, they just want us to complete our work. Lot of fun activities by HR team every Friday to relax our work stress. I have a very good experience with Snapdeal.
Cons
Good People, Challenging Environment. Learning Environment. management need to improved in some area. People are friendly. Good culture. You have to focus on your work.
Pros
Good area for Explore New technology.
Cons
Management strategy is not so good.
Snapdeal is awesome organisation their you can ulitilize your skill and improve your self, also organisation good good appraisal to the performers, i was 2 times 5 star rating guy, and got good percentage hike in my salary, before join to Snapdeal.com my salary was 1.80 Lakhs CTC and now it is 4.18 Lakhs CTC. I AM VERY HAPPY TO WORK WITH SNAPDEAL.COM Problems now a days coming like funding crisis that was doing upset to all of us.
Pros
Every Monday got Snacks
Cons
Not more than 2 hours
I try sourcing products at competitive pricing which excites and encourages me as this helps getting more visitors on portal. Maintaining of stock for high selling products and following them closely is critical ask which I try and keep below 3%. Check on assortment portfolio assigned to be with competitor. Fueling up organization by getting monetization amount from Brands and Non-Brands. Getting financial reconciliation done for my assigned brands is bit difficult as payment settlement depends upon this and everyone tend to follow different ERP.
Pros
Due to evolving environment tend to learn a lot.
Cons
To many projects get discarded without trying best on them.
1. a typical day at work is filled with imaginary targets. 2. Learnt about business development 3. higher Management is over ambitious 4. workplace culture is fun 5. Achieving targets 6. friends and team were the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
good team and managers
Cons
unrealistic targets
Too much to say, not enough space, only thing I found bad here is planning and management decision making ability, If you fail to plan, well you plan to fail.
Pros
Great work culture
Cons
it is a nice place and very good culture my seniors are repecets to me and all to respects to seniors i like benfits of snapdeel salary is good very good manager in this company
Pros
free snacks
I want to say one thing about snap deal there environment was very amazing happy people lots of fun with Team leader and with colleagues, always recognize party for our team through the management, over all my experience was very good in snap deal.
Good platform for continuous development. Hard work of employees are really taken into consideration and suitable rewards are also provided to employees depending on their capabilities.
Pros
Compensatory off, Flexible Timing
Snapdeal has been a great journey but due to the in-stable environment it has lead to a confusion and panic situation. It has been a great exposure and learning experience working at snapdeal and it has prepared me for all the future opportunities.
Pros
Flexible Timing, Exposure
Cons
Tech limitations for innovations
I enjoy all of my job responsibilities and respect my piers and the management that runs the company. My main reasons for wanting another position is the job is less challenging than it used to be.
it was fun to work there. nice environment. one can undergo and overcome any workload easily. casual break with demandable break system was great. overall its very good experience to work there.
Snapdeal is very big brand, I have learnt a lot in snapdeal. The management is very good. The work culture in snapdeal is too good. Mainly i am working in esclation department.
Do Work with our honesty and give better performence to our work . There have no absene between work and don't take any kind of leave . I give respects to our seniours .
Pros
Free 3 leaves in a month
Cons
Over time
since the e-commerce in India is in its infancy period. Companies, rather startups are setting policies, there are continuous changes every now and then. so, it's quite challenging and interesting to provide the best customer experience throughout this journey
Good quality of work & Ownership, Unfortunately not doing well for Job Security. Lot of innovative work has happened and challenging work. Good workplace culture.
Good place to work with nice intelligent people around. You'll feel like coming to office The office has almost all the facilities with a nice cafeteria. Apart from that, there are so many learning opportunities.
its really fun to work at snapdeal. More chances to learn with new technologies. Fun loving and enjoyed a lot . Great management and nice work culture.
Opportunities to grow, great working is such a nice culture. Energetic and nice teams around you always, you get an opportunity to speak and share your views on the same also you get an opportunity to experiment.
  1. Employee Reviews