Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research
View all Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research reviews

Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research

Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Employee Review

helpful and fun work place

I work at SAMEER company.I work on two project that project related to weather forecasting.The project is creating mobile application for weather information.

Pros

Nice company

Best For Freshers who want to gain electronics core experience

This institute is one of the Best for Freshers electronics engineer to learn application of electronics field and to learn softwares related to electronics domain. But not feasible for people who have 2-3 years of experience.

Pros

Best to learn electronics.

Cons

Poor work culture like in some of the labs.

Good place for working as well as learning

This is absolutely right place for learning and skill development in different field. It always motivates the researchers to enhance there knowledge ..

R&D center,keep paission

1)i learn lot of things related to my project,just like how to do research and how keep paission if we doing research . 2) management is good in research time 3)workplace culture good, my work place at very nice place. 4)any problem comes then finding problem , 5)do research

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Reviews by Job Title

Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering and Research Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?