Softlogic Systems Pvt Ltd

Softlogic Systems Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Softlogic Systems is a great place to work ! you will have lots of scope for career growth. The management and seniors are very welcoming and would motivate you to become better. Overall its a good working environment !
Softlogic Academy is the best office in Chennai to work with ! I have bee working here for the past 15 months as SEO analyst and feel so good. Employee friendlyn organization. No work pressure. Alway you will get a chance to participate in extra curricular/ training etc. No dress codes ! Flexible work timings! Free gadgets (iPhone +mAC) Free delicious food(3 times in days ) Free cabs services up to the 2okm range. Perl wise it is one of the best company to care for his employee in case of hike pays gift etc.
Pros
Free lunch
softlogic system is a very nice institute. i have done my SAS course in softlogic instituition. the trainers are really good and the lab facilities are good. and they offer placements for those who have more interested
Pros
placements
Cons
nothing
Pros
placements
Cons
nothing
It is convenient to work here and Good Environment to work here and its a very nice place and managements solve all issues and i enjoy and love my work and love to work in this company
The career support at SLA was truly excellent! The coaching was really helpful for me! Once the training got completed, they gave me good interview tips and group discussion training which helped me perform well in my interview! Totally owe it to Softlogic for what I am today!
Great atmosphere. amazing people, Lots of Innovation and Idea Development culture within. good place to work nice infrastructure. i Highly Recommended softlogic..
Pros
Proud to say that. No drawbacks to discuss about the Company.
Cons
Keep doing well..
Nice place to work - Good environment - Friendly people - Lots of facilities - Work life balance - Less work pressure - Enough time to complete work - Good salary for experienced people
Pros
Ideal place for working.
Cons
Nothing that I could think of.
Softlogic is the best organization to work. Wonderful work culture. Great place to learn. simply say like A heaven for newcomers. Management are so supportive and there to help.
Pros
Softlogic - stress-free work environment
Cons
Proud to say that. No drawbacks to discuss about the company.
I am working in java technology, I joined in this company on 2015 past 2 years I am working over in this company. The development sector will be pressure free, stress free environment, innovative things to implement, learning new things makes me more happy to work over here. I am very thankful to company for providing me an opportunity to work here.
Pros
Good Environment
Cons
Not anything like that
Iam working in java technology for past one year. very good environment to gain our knowledge. best place to express our work.. i joined has fresher in this company to gain my knowledge
Cons
lots of work pressure
good place to start your career as a fresher friendly management... good work environment flexible timing... no night shifts no extended work timing.
Pros
good enviorement
Cons
no cons
Good place to learn technologies with Job guidance and support. Technologies like PHP, Java, Visual studio practiced here. Small and well grouped organization. Work timings are simply awesome.
Pros
Easily commutable
In my whole career i never found a company like softlogic, people are very professionals and employee activities are awesome. I seriously thanks, softlogic to give me this wonderful working environment.
Pros
Enough opportunity and growth for the achievers...
Cons
Nothing, Mangement team is very good.
Working with softlogic has been a great experience. The best place to learn, perform, and grow! the company really cares about its people, we are all part of the Softlogic family!
I actually enjoy going to work. I have had the pleasure of working with and meeting some great people. Great opportunity for advancement. I've watched people grow so much in this company. The work load is challenging sometimes but that's what keeps everything exciting and interesting. I am looking forward to seeing the growth in the company.
Internship training in which I learnt about the servers and switches.
after entering the office... i wishing everybudy then i mind only what i need do tody. after my finishing my work i feel free to out of my office. during lunch hours sharing my foods with office friends and make a fun chat..
> Six days per week > Handle to trained other >Management good > Friendly >I am freshers that time so difficult to handle some task >Very enjoyable given task finished