Software Associates

Software Associates Employee Reviews

Business Development Executive

• Market Survey & analysis. • Demonstration of Hospital management softwares to hospitals. . • Explaining about each modules of softwares and clearing their doubts. • Obtaining Hospital management softwares. • Followups of Hospitals enquiry for Hospital management softwares.

Fun place to work!

The day's work entails coding pre-designed programs in the implementation of Hospital Integrated Patient Information & Billing System for Roxbury Comprehensive Health Center on Business Basic - Basic/Four Mini on a Client/Server environment. Thereafter, the system is implemented and documented, and the users trained. Company culture is important to employers because workers who fit in with the company culture are likely to not only be happier, but more productive. When an employee fits in with the culture, they are also likely to want to work for that company for longer. Thus, employers can improve productivity and employee retention through a strong office culture.

Pros

Free lunch.

Cons

Working late.

Software Associates insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

SA-Learnings

Got a lot of new insights regarding sales activities. I could develop sales negotiation skills also. Also did some new in itiatives like new market expansion and new product introduction.

Work place and atmosphere is nice.

Its nice to work there.Working atmosphere and timing is good.I have learned a lot from there like the process of a software company.I had chances to visit differant countries as part of On-Site projects.Most enjoyable part of the job is that at the end of the day we have a games session there mostly all the co-workers will join there and have differant games.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Software Associates. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Software Associates in popular locations

• Software Associates
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?