Solaimalai Enterprises

Solaimalai Enterprises Employee Reviews

Good working place but lack of salary. Good working surrounding. We can't go to higher level. Best we can learn there and coming out of that company and go to other company.
Very worst ,no affects our personal life , management is very poor , no proper RR Lot of ilegal activities inside office drinking persons ,theft persons ,money circulation, not a hygiene place , nepotism and politics
Cons
I was joined and worked as an HR executive then later promoted as an HR MANAGER with same pay..Am not felt that am a HR professional almost like marketing person..training not provided in the properly but expecting output from the employee
Good learning communication skill and team motivated. Employee training and full stock maintained at production unit level quality.Every year succeed Goods manufacturing process audit.
I am enjoyed the work in this company and lot of friends circle created all over tamilnadu here they follow 1:8 leadership ratio concept it means for one manager they will allocate 8 branches under their supervision. Branch travelling is core for all staffs(Monthly 4 branches they allocated for branch audit,recruitment etc)
Pros
Carrier development & capability building programs for all kind of employees
Cons
Unplanned or sudden travel schedule
I have worst experience in this company . Top Management is good but middle management are playing politics & stop to communicate Top management.
Pros
Employee Relation
Cons
Politics
Here I join as a accountant with accounts basic knowledge and every day learn new things regarding job & life. All are behave like a family members its create us security and faith.
* Moreover my works are finished that day, but new project will came i will continue my work after 2 days . * Hard-work and How to manage the time * Good management * My co-workers are became Friendly * nil * I have a Promition
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
long Hours
Solaimalai Enterprises (P&G)is leading FMGC distributor in Tamilnadu,
Pros
Free Accommodation
Cons
Career growth
1. Recruitment. 2. Log In Log out Follow up. 3. Attendance Collecting for 23 Branches. 4. Payroll Processing. 5. ESI ( in Web site ) & PF Challan Processing( in Web). 6. ESI & PF returns submission. 7. Appointment & Re-leaving Order Preparation. 8. PF Settlement.
I enjoyed my work, co-ordinate with employee, complete pending work, I complete my work any time .
Pros
nothing