SOLAR INDUSTRIES INDIA LIMITED

SOLAR INDUSTRIES INDIA LIMITED Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

Overall good experience but less salary compared to other company. no work load salary on time. Good company for local peoples wo work here. Nice comp.

Pros

GoodOverall good experience but less salary compared to other company. no work load salary kon time

Productive and fun workplace

Overall its being good experience. Teammates are really helpful. Manager is supportive and the management team is also good. Recruitment process is also fine

SOLAR INDUSTRIES INDIA LIMITED insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Excellent working environment.

All member which I meet in Solar are well behaved and supportive. Work life balance is good in Solar. Higher management are supportive. Great chance to learn new tech.

Pros

Learning New Tech.

Good scope for performance

Payment and salary not upto the mark as expected with performance.performance reviews not getting benefit.salary not as expected by performer .employee not satiesfied with management policies given.

Productive work places

To develop and motivate a disciplined maintenance and project team to attain high engineering standards in terms of workmanship, utilization and asset integrity. Assess reliability of the contractor Efficient vendor and consultant management to get the desired results in cost effective manner

Good workplace for people living in and around nagpur

It's a good company if you are a localised of nagpur. The company is operating 24/7 and there is shift works. Travelling back and forth from company to home takes 2 to 3 hrs of your time means in a day you will be 12 hrs out from your home. If as an engineer you are satisfied living and working in nagpur its the best company for you. Production department is good as well as maintenance department. Good knowledgeable people are present in this department. Sometimes you have to work 16 hrs (extra shift) if your reliever does not come. Safety is good

Pros

Good for people living in nagpur, they don't fire you never, good people in production and maintenance department

Cons

Canteen food sucks, toilets are pathetic only pp15 department has good amenities, you will get stuck no growth

Nice culture of work. Many things to learn. Good salary benifits.

India's top and world's third largest commercial and ammunition explosive manufacturers. Good Salary structures. Proper increament according to work..

Pros

Free to and fro bus facility from plant to Nagpur city. Salary strikes your bank a/c on time.

Cons

Plant is situated about 50 km away from city. No transport facility is their if you miss the bus.

Well culture for priduction

siil nagpur is fastest growing company in india in explosive field, having good culture for productions, well safety precautions during production etc

Pros

Free travelling and living accomodations

Cons

I learnt how to work in a team and also discovered the abilities inside me. An internship like this was very beneficial as it provided me with a platform to practically perform my skills and provided me with a great exposure in the field of business, also I learnt many new skills from the workers there and that probably might help me in my future.

itz ok place to work

I learn a alot about the life from these industry. Because they will show the real face of the life. And help in the improvement of employees. Thanks to solar group

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SOLAR INDUSTRIES INDIA LIMITED?

challenging job

a typical managing day to day operation of plant which included production, fleet management and maintenance. regular visit to mines were required.

productive and helping for updating my knowledgr

 Working in Store department on SAP ECC 6.0 ERP Software.  Overall monitoring and control of all matters related to SD, PP, MM module (SAP) in dispatch department.  Preparing invoicing for both domestic, export and stock transfer of inter companies.  Preparing captive consumption invoices of inter plant.  Looking all over dispatches of Domestic, Export & Stock Transfer.  Preparing Process orders for the plant to generation of barcodes.  Having barcode knowledge for giving training to production plant.  Making daily production report for up gradation and maintenance of available stock.  Making subcontracting invoices for job work purpose.  Preparing monthly excise report for excise duty and cenvat purpose.  Preparing management information system (MIS) report on daily basis.  Preparing Quality Inspection report of the available SF & SFG product.  Supervision and controlling daily production data maintain into SAP.

Pros

Free lunches

Work for computer(it-networking)

I remember the day when new system was introduced of bar code in a manufacturing industry at works. I learned or came to know about this new system of product differentiation which is a uniqueness in manufacturing. I thanks to management for this opportunity. The co-workers are good. Completing the job singly in shift wise is the hardest part of the job. Most enjoyable part of the job is the deployment of the technology. I have an interest in work for computer it-networking/software technological world.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Time limitations for other work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SOLAR INDUSTRIES INDIA LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SOLAR INDUSTRIES INDIA LIMITED with