Somya Translators Pvt. Ltd

Somya Translators Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India20 reviews

Experience...

my over all experience is good. A good place to learn office etiquette, Coordination, etc... provied 100% training to learn the process. all the staffs are very helpful.

Good place

The company is great to work if you aim for freelancing. The major drawback is late payment. The management and other people are approachable and helpful in times of difficulty. But, they really gotta upgrade themselves in some cases.

Productive and fun loving and co-operating work culture

I liked working with them as it was my first job. The teammates and hr and all cordinators were very helpful and co-operative. I learned how the real corporate world is

Pros

Good team mates

Cons

Nothing as such experienced

Great place

Nice place to learn and work . Nice faculty. Great place to work . I am working here as an punjabi translator. Seniors are supportive and flexible. Career growth opportunity as well

Best place for work.

It is a great place to work. Lots of opportunities to learn new skills and management are really supportive and professional. All treamate are very supportive and very friendly environment.

Pros

Right place for enhance your skills.

Cons

Na

Nice invironment

So nice experience I have.. All members are so helpful..nice staff .....friendly climate ,we are learning lots of things here..feeling happy for work here

Pros

Lots of learn

professional work environment

professional work environment that provides platform for knowledge and skill enhancement. The management is very supportive. You can have amazing work life balance.

One of the best company in Translation field.

Very good company to gain the knowledge. All staffs are very cooperative and friendly environment to work. I am really very happy to work in this organization.

Pros

friendly environment, cooperative staffs

Co-operative staff

I thank Somya Translators for giving me the opportunity to work with their client company in Mumbai. Good people to be associated with. Extremely understanding and approachable staff.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Late payment of salary

Overall, a great place to work

Great place to work and can have a good career. Good working environment. Lots of interesting projects to get involved with. I've learned a lot while working in this company.

Pros

Excellent working environment

Excellent work Environment, Co-operative employees including upper Level, Familiar

Somya Translators Pvt. Ltd. is a worldwide Translation Company, a place for bright career for the employees, future oriented, committed for assignment task completion on or before time. Good work and learning opportunity here for the employees. Co-operative employees, seniors, even Director as well to the maximum extent. Employees feeling like a family in this Organization. Here employees covered under so many kind of Policy which protects any loss or damage in the future. There is a sound control and management system in every department, a way of system to provide quality control & assurance to the client. Really, I appreciate to this Company for giving me a chance to do something big.

Suitable work place with good environment.

One of the best place I ever worked.. gave me the good experience.. I have already work 4 to 5 companies but here i have gained a lot of good experience. And here you will improve yourself in a professional manner.

Good company for freshers to learn

This organization is good for freshers as they provide the training very well and that is a very good thing for a fresh graduate. Salary is very low and management is very strict about everything.

Pros

Learning culture

Cons

Low salary and strict environment

Somya translators in the worst place to be since the management still believes they are buying the employees instead of hiring the employees poor work culture poor management poor support and poor HR policies

Excellent Company to Work and grow with.

Great place to work where every employee is like a family member. Enormous learning and growth. But let me very honest if one is looking for growth without performing and one who consider their work as a burden, then sorry to say you landed at wrong place. Higher management is very very down to earth and supportive. Working here gives you confidence, numerous learning, growth and a family.

Pros

Excellent healthy work culture with growing environment.

Cons

Need to work for more year to find it as I haven't found it yet.

Very Bad Company

I have worked in this company, Management of this company is not good. They take very hard work from the employees and at the time of salary giving they start weeping. I have worked 6 months in this company and my last month salary they have not given. They also take work on national holiday like independence and Republic days. Think 1000 times before joining this company.

Cons

long working hours, no appraisal, no promotion, no salary benefits

Don't give salary

I had to give one star as there was no option for half star. I am not one of the translators associated with this company. I worked as a project associate in Somya Translators for three months but didn't get salary for one and half month. Every time I ask for my salary they keep on procrastinating. I have been doing this since last 4 months. If they can't give salary to their internal employees then how can they make payments to their freelancer translators working for them from their homes. While working their I saw that they also not give money to their translators.Most of the times either they make late payments or don't pay them by saying that their client has cancelled the project due to poor quality of the translation. That was just an excuse of not paying them. I always worked hard for them but they didn't value my work. I highly recommend to all that stay away from this fraud company. I had worked for them so I know how these people are.

Pros

Shift timing

Cons

CCTV cameras are all around not for security, but to keep an eye on it's employees, If an employee talks with his colleague they scold or even impose penalty

Not worthy!!

not good even for freshers, long hours of working, no appreciation, no appraisal, mind and time wasting job, will not improve profile or CV, hardly any employee gets experience certificate, unhealthy work culture, employee are doubted too much, not good for self development,

Pros

no pros

Good organisational culture

I resigned from this organisation due to shifting to my home town (for care of my parents).

It is a good working environment in this company. Here I learn more about professionalism, how to handle a project; co-workers are supportive, sometimes it is hard to understand some of the local Indian languages; working as a team for the successfully deliver a project is the most enjoyable part.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Somya Translators Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Somya Translators Pvt. Ltd with

Somya Translators Pvt. Ltd reviews by popular job title

• Somya Translators Pvt. Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?