Sopra Steria

Sopra Steria Employee Reviews

India263 reviews

soprafresherbalanceprojectcabexposuretechnologylife

SAP ABAP Lead

Pros- 1. There are a lot of facilities provided to work more efficiently.2. Compensation and yearly hike are very good as compared to other MNCs of this category. It is half-yearly appraisal cycle.3. There are festival celebrations and gift given on Diwali.4. Crutch facility is available here.Cons-1. There is micromanagement and manager keep a close eye on every team member and there is a constant pressure on team to deliver task urgently.2. There is a constant change in requirement which end up having less time to deliver your development.3. There are redundant meetings which consumes a lot of time.

Pros

Compensation and yearly hike are very good as compared to other MNCs of this category, it is half-yearly appraisal cycle, there are festival celebrations and gift given on Diwali.

Cons

There is micromanagement and there is a constant pressure on team to deliver task urgently, there are redundant meetings which consumes a lot of time.

Nice Place

Nice place to work. If you work hard you get rewarded accordingly.Good People you would get and mostly it is your hardwork.Best of Luck and learn everything

Sopra Steria insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

awesome

job culture is good . security is good . management works in proper manner. if you have issues it will be heard and solved . pay is v good as per standard.

Good work life balance at Sopra Steria

Management is good and employees usually enjoy working here. There is no micro management and HR policies are also good. Salary may not be great but Sopra steria has a good work life balance.

It is the great place to work

If we follow the regulation of the job structure nicely then it will be very good to work here. But if you can't follow the regulation and job like structure at all then you will face lots of challenge and there will be lot of pressure from your TL or Manager.Shift timing is obviously good in my process at this company as I'm working on UK Shift i.e, 12:30 p.m to 9:30, it is quite comfortable for me tho.

It is a finance company i enjoyed work there.

I was satisfied with my job there and it is good company. Safety purpose for girls it is best company . cab was provided for all employees and for girls extra safety purpose for in all cab provide a guard for girls .

Cons

Productive and work life balance

Excellent company to work with. It has a balanced work and life. Employee oriented management and has lot of benefits. Not more stressful job. Managers are good in supporting.

August 31, 2022
Hello, thank you for this positive comment. We are delighted to hear that your experience at Sopra Steria is meeting your expectations.

Nice Company to join as a fresher

1) Nice training and induction program for freshers.2) Work Life Balance is excellent3) Senior Leadership is supportive4) Onsite opportunities for deserving employees.

August 31, 2022
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that your experience with us went well and wish you the best for the future.

Supportive , good work life , decent salaries

Overall company is good.Gives good hike annuallyWork life balance is goodManagement is approachable.Work Quality is averageShould start looking out of europe also.

Good company

All the benefits are available.Nice company.Private insurance and leave benefits are therepaternity leave and maternity leaveOpportunity to grow

You feel better when you work at Sopra Steria

Love to work with sopra Steria after spending more than six months I came to know that, I entered into the amazing company with lots of opportunities and I never forget that my first job is the best job in my life

August 31, 2022
Hello, thank you for these 5 stars! Good continuation within the Group.

Work life balance, good company to work

I joined as a fresher and lot of opportunities is provided. Not much pressure of work, management and leaders help the individual in the carrer ...

August 31, 2022
Hello, thank you for these 5 stars! Good continuation within the Group.

Fun Place to work

Hands down the best place to work. Best Management. Chill atmosphere. No work pressure. You can grow both individually and Career wise. Cab facility provided for both times.

August 31, 2022
Hello, thank you for these 5 stars! We wish you the best for the future.

Best work life balance

Good for work life balance and learning lots of opportunities and best part is complete product life cycle is followed which give great results proper Kt is provided to new joinee and sense of trust is always there

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Nothing as such

August 31, 2022
Hello, thank you for these 5 stars! We wish you the best for the future.

Good employee caring company

IT's a good employee caring company with a average nice compensations given. Mostly depends on projects how much work or pressure you will face.Good for job security.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Moderate growth

They don't have much quality work. You will have a good work life balance because there isn't much to do. Annual increments are too good.

Most of the project are support related. Not a good place to grow yourself technically. If someone really wants to learn and grow then they need to move on quickly.

Pros

Good increment. Work life balance.

Cons

Not much to learn.

Good young and energetic

Interesting challenges, Supporting the doers and freedom to work. Appreciate the deliveries are the positive sides. Some time the things maynot move and you have to make it happen

Good

Good worklife balance, hr events and friendly policies, restriced work from home during non covid times, low compensation if you continue for long, lesrning avenues are good.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Low salary and growth

Productive and Fun Workplace if you get in good project

People are supportive.Management is great.Great work life balance.Salary on time.Enhancement projects mostly.Less projects on new technologies.

Ok

My longest tenure was with soprasteria. If you are a bachelor or do not have family staying with you than ss is the place for you. Growth is easy and can come quickly

work life balance, creche is a big help

Company has its scope in the Automation and Robotics field. Major work is run by the UK Governance and they have major projects from UK. IT filed employees have boom, Creche is big help in the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sopra Steria. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sopra Steria with

• Sopra Steria
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?