SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY

SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY Employee Reviews

Exlent job

One year i do job in south central railways Iam competed one year duty in indian railways We do care fully on my duty in railways Sencerly we do our duty ok

I worked at South Central Railway as a intern

Pros good work environment, good place to learn Cons actually nothing here is a downside South Central Railway (SCR) conducted a review meeting on the safety aspects of train operations within zonal jurisdiction on Monday. During the course of the meeting, we reviewed track fitness, speed restrictions and signaling system of the zone and directed the officials concerned to make provisions for carrying out rescue operations and mobilise essential equipment during emergencies.

Fun working

It was difficult at the start later on got used to the schedule and with colleges. i would love to work at such fast paced and tough environment. Everyday was a challenge.

Railway station

I think it is a good idea that I want to work for South Central zone because my city also lies in this zone .I will be very grateful to all if they provide me a job there.

its a productive & fun to work for.

serving for Indian railways is a gift and grate challenge to work. Plus & Minus will be there but job security is there as long as we are workin in a decent manner.

Pros

there are no free food or snack benifits etc

Cons

working hrs is stipulated only but at times it may force to go

Training and Development

The SCR taking care of new hire training and development in a prominent way through on the job and off-the-job training methods. And they helping employees with different kind of career enhancement programs through training.

Good

Typical day includes working on the shop floor managing various activities. Work culture is good. Free lunch is included. Workers are friendly and the laboratory is full equipped.

Internship

It has a goodd working and learning environment. There were authorities who can help you in developing your skills. They are very friendly and helpful.

Pros

Friendly nature

Cons

nothing

Productive with fun and humour

Always liked comraderie and lead from front attitude full of energy and conviction.A sounh management with smiling faces and encourage the people in a positive manner.

Pros

Fast progress, independent decision

Cons

Lot of time to be spent with staff

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY?

Productive and Learning

Good to know the functioning of our railway systems. And I went through the course where introduction to each railway department would be there

It had given me a great satisfaction when I was the part of the crue who make the many travelers reach their homes happily and safely .

Productive and lot of scope for expansion

Our organisation is the largest employed Central Government owned Ministry with about over 15 lakh employees all over India with various phases of work and different departments catering public working as a Viable Commercial and a Government undertaking growing great guns from year to year with more and more profits and expansion dominating the Public Sector in the field of Transportation and other public utility services like Medical and Engineering fields etc.

Pros

Comfortable working Hours with 5 day a week system

Cons

Distribution of work is uneven and not having full fledged computerized Infra stuctire

trainee

• Trained in the installation and maintenance of Pneumatic Air Suspension Systems on high speed trains • Followed all safety protocols

Work area is good, but career progression is stagnated

Iam very happy that Iam busy with my work. Dont' know when 12 hours are over. Material information management system Fabrication work Poh activities of bogies and wheels When they are with me, they try to follow my aspirations of sincerity and honesty and do more work than with others When ever any new activity comes, my name will come in the minds of superiors. If and any difficulty for co-workers, they come to me for problem solving

Pros

Free travelling passes, Free medical facilities

Cons

No job progression

Productive and useful for the administration

Learning from the workers the experience of job and management technique.

Pros

helping others

Cons

working long hours for the administration.

Very busy and responsible work

Communicating the requirements of Administration to the subordinates and learning more from the short-comings and unusual occurances. Managing the work-force with the available resources. To understand the problems of co-workers and collegues have given lot of confidence. To overcome the difficult task by involving each and everyone og the team. The completion of the task within the stipulated time limit gives me the most enjoyable moment,

Pros

Free passes

Cons

No recognisation of hardwork

Being Government organisation, people won't show much interest on other activities which are in MNCs.

Every day is a task with the management because of acute shortage of operational staff and challenges. There is no replaced for hard work and I enjoyed my working in the entire service and I dont want to give up only for the age factor. There will be so many occasions where staff at lower level can be comforted when they are in trouble by way of counselling.

Pros

of course it is not free lunch and we will share as a group of people

Cons

spending long hours in the office is a must because it is operational branch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4