SP Services

SP Services Employee Reviews

Customers Service officers

it's more to front desk and public relation work. it requires 12 hours working shift. where I work 2 days Am shift and 2 days PM shift and 4 days off.

Good learning eperience

- Organized and prioritized work to complete assignments in a timely and efficient manner. - Data entry into Excel spreadsheet - Worked in a team and independently to solve problems

Hard working and fun workplace

During my time here I learned block/brick laying, slab laying, rendering and woodwork. A typical day started at 0800. If on a new site we would discuss the job and the process. We worked on a few jobs longer than a month but mostly kept to jobs 2 weeks or less. It was a small workforce and a very friendly one to. Always light-hearted and easy to have a conversation with which made the hard work all that more fun.

Competitive market

Working in this fast-paced environment was a good experience. I really learned how to work a lot faster and harder because the market was wide open. But a overall great place

Fun work place

This is my very first job after i ended my national service. Good working environment. Good working colleague and flexible working hours but sadly its a contract basis.

A place where i learned to handle difficult customers

Was a short termed contract job. Was only for a phase in which I helped out. Did not continue as the salary package offered was way below expectations.

Pros

Good seniors

Cons

Na

Customer Service Department

The company has some good staff that are very helpful and willing to teach, and has a good mix of older experienced staff and new young vibrant staff. The management does need to look at providing more support to staff, and learning and growing opportunities.

Nothing to review

Unable to take leave due to kpi, leave must thru ballotting. Colleagues are fun as they are same age ard us. Like challenges can apply though there are constant review of the phone call

Friendly people, bad job

People were genuine and willing to help out one another. Friendly and accepting. Office were good, clean, good working environment. But long office hours including saturdays. Getting yelled at and complaints from customers were normal on a daily basis.

Pros

Spacious workplace, Good employees, friendly management

Cons

long hours, understaffed

comfortable job

this was a really nice place to work . clean tidy , fantastic pay . and the hours were perfect the only hard part was getting to grips with the many products that they sold.

fun workplace

7 start collect pick up from yard go to destination collect steel work deliver it to london etc and help out in general with steel errectors also working away around the country

Pros

exspenses paid for

Cons

flexible hours

Customer Service

I have learnt discipline and time management and many other great qualities working with various types of clients. I have also learnt how to handle people from all walks of life and to treat everyone with respect and empathy even amidst a busy schedule.

Pros

Fixed working hours

Cons

Unexpected clients

It's a very fun and interesting workplace.

It was the most interesting and enriching job that I have done so far, Training and interacting with customers allow me to gain knowledge and also widen my horizon. The managers and Team leaders are very nice and patient, as I was a new comer, they taught me very patiently which allow me to gain confidence in the things that I do/complete.

i learned how to start building a house. Nice co-workers. The hardest part of the job was in the beggining..

fast paced and very busy

working there was different day to day but there was still a lot of work to do high value orders and very important contracts for example wembley stadium, agip, and the 2012 Olympics plus a lot of football clubs. i am a fire Marshall i got an nvq level 2 in warehousing and manual handling training . the poeple i worked with was a great bunch of people some i went to school with and others become really good friends. id say the hardest part of the job was keeping to some of the dead lines while doing other jobs as well because some dead lines was really short and they had to be done to the customers specifications. the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work in some great places and knowing you was helping people.

pas asser de job

je suis parti du coin il a un an c est le temps que je me rebatisse une clientèle

Pros

Exemple : Repas gratuits

Cons

Exemple : Pas d'avantages en nature

Environnement de travail agréable

je recherche le même travail et la même ambiance et une belle chimie avec l'employeur.

Pros

je fesais mes 40hres et plus semaine

Cons

déplacement de centre en centre

Valuable Experience

My time at SP services was very fun as i enjoyed the job that i was asked to do. My co-workers were very helpful that i help me adjust in well to the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SP Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• SP Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?