Space Matrix Design Consultants Pvt. Ltd

Space Matrix Design Consultants Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Good experience...

If u have good colleuges working here is fun..... At my time the scenario was different and was there only for one project. But that tenure was good and got a good reputation for my future.

Amazing place to work

Heading the PM team and close coordination with internal teams including engineering andbCRM and some very interesting assignments helped me grow professionally.

New Learning

You will learn new things. The job culture is great. You are free from office timings until and unless you complete your work. I recommend this company.

Decent Place to work

Decent place to work. good place to see growth if one is smart enough. Wok-life balance needs to be improved. Does lots of Design and Built Projects..

Pros

good growth opportunities

Cons

No Work life balance

Great Place to Work

I have learnt so many thing during my tenure in Space Matrix. Work culture is good. Good Management we worked as a part of family. Seniors and team members are supportive. Every one is free to approach higher management. In this company every one has been treated equally.

Fun Place

The job is a thankless job, people are always on your back saying negative things about you and demotivating you. Management has to be pro active in understanding who are the assets for the company and who are not.

Pros

Perks & extra benefits

Cons

No time for self and family

Accounts receivable, Accounts payables, Indirect taxation

Space Matrix very nice work place i have learned so many things for professional career. management interacting with every employees.

Variety and high end projects handling opportunity.

- Hierarchy of teams made me a good team player.- Learnt management and co-ordination skills.- Opportunity to deal with Clients and Consultants.- Healthy work environment.- The hardest part of the job was dealing with huge projects.- Got to learn various dimensions of Projects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Space Matrix Design Consultants Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Space Matrix Design Consultants Pvt. Ltd