Space Matrix Design Consultants Pvt. Ltd

Space Matrix Design Consultants Pvt. Ltd Management reviews

India9 reviews

Clear

Needs Lot of Improvement at regional studio level

It has evolved as very good organization, has proper SOP in place. The only drawback are the regional directors who love to behave bossy and do things at their own behest. These regional directors create their own political group and does least to be a problem solver.I would suggest the management at national or global level to quickly address such issues with regional directors or it will be highly challenging in post-covid era to compete.

Great Place to Work

I have learnt so many thing during my tenure in Space Matrix. Work culture is good. Good Management we worked as a part of family. Seniors and team members are supportive. Every one is free to approach higher management. In this company every one has been treated equally.

Fun Place

The job is a thankless job, people are always on your back saying negative things about you and demotivating you. Management has to be pro active in understanding who are the assets for the company and who are not.

Pros

Perks & extra benefits

Cons

No time for self and family

Accounts receivable, Accounts payables, Indirect taxation

Space Matrix very nice work place i have learned so many things for professional career. management interacting with every employees.

Variety and high end projects handling opportunity.

- Hierarchy of teams made me a good team player.- Learnt management and co-ordination skills.- Opportunity to deal with Clients and Consultants.- Healthy work environment.- The hardest part of the job was dealing with huge projects.- Got to learn various dimensions of Projects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Space Matrix Design Consultants Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Space Matrix Design Consultants Pvt. Ltd in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?