Spear Logistics Pvt. Ltd

Spear Logistics Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India15 reviews

Inventory controler

Working as a inventory controller. Full day activity to cycle count off all warehouse stock. Clear to douplycate barcode in one selv. Doing GRN QC Manifest and all warehouse process.

Really Enriching Experience

An extremely Enriching Experience. Very helpful and encouraging colleagues. Good cafeteria with decent breakfast and lunch. A bit far off from the city though

 Responsible for identifying, planning and managing logistics operations to meet organizational goals

 Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong problem solving & organizational abilities.  Positive in attitude and good analytical and learning skills.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

8 Huors

• Act aggressively when there is any critical and important transaction.

• I am flexible and strong to handle any situational and critical issues. • I do the time management according to organization requirement and ready to work more hours with more ability.

Excellent work experience

Each & every process will be followed in this organisation without any deviation. There WMS is good software for understanding to all. Management will support 100% to there each & every staff.

Strong Indian Contract logistics firm acquired by French FM Logistics

I worked there as one of the 1st few employees of this company, and as such I have seen the company grow from 3 to 30 to 300 before I left it. Very dynamic place to be in and offers great growth opportunities. It has been recently acquired by a large French corporation called FM Logistics and is ever expanding its base.

Exceptional Professional and Personal Experience.

Healthy Environment and wonderful place to work. Immense growth& support and fun being... Competing with the latest technology and also stick to innate process of achieving the goals

Pros

Serene Atmosphere

Excellent Experience

Learning and Development Team Handling End to End Recruitment Full and Final Settlement Event Management Working Balance Administration Handling

warehouse

 Coordinating with the transporter on daily basis  Ensure safe packing/loading/unloading of materials  Optimum utilization and space and stock in warehouse  Maintenance of inventory stock , cycle count , FIFO,LIFO  Conduct weekly stock by comparing the physical stock and system stock  Monitor daily dispatches as per the indents received • Providing proper storage of all incoming goods to prevent any damage • Preparing and reviewing Inventory Control Procedure

Working as MIS Scrutiny Petty Cash Working Hard Working

I have learned management things how to work under stress & work Load

The best company I worked

Worked hard, actually very hard to pull a neglected account. Worked day-night, had a very good rapo with the colleagues, subordinates, client, local vendors and manpower contractors. Worked against some worse agreements done earlier and worse take-over. I tried my best to benefit the Co regardless of if anyone thinks otherwise. The most valuable part I learned: Do not do much for any company unless each small credentials are appreciated.

Pros

Excellant relationship with co-workers

Cons

Forgot my family.

Good Mgt, Supportable Co-workers, I have Learned very much about telecom industry and how work is done here.

Purchase executive

I am learned in this Company about SAP SD & MM module. Day to day process:- About Creation og GRN & DI, Purchase order creation,dispatch planning on daily & weekly basis. Also get knowledge about MIS report. Need to create report on daily basis.

Systematic Work with No mistake.

Handle 10 labours,inward & outward.I learned from hear to manage all office work with cool mind.Management is very good, that is very must in this line.Co-workers in this area - can't expect good.The hardest part of the job is to handle labours.The most enjoyable part of the job is inward.

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

good

overall experience with this co was good.specially directors of this co are good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spear Logistics Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• Spear Logistics Pvt. Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?