SPEL Semiconductor Ltd

India20 reviews

Clear

workgoodmanagementsemiconductorenvironmentknowledgelearnmaintenance

Job review

Good exposure to semiconductor field Platform to learn the basics of semiconductor manufacturing Good workplace culture Management staffs are approachable

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

employee benefits were low

A good place to learn

It is a nice to place to work with . A good work environment , canteen and transport. Engineering function really good department to work with. A nice location away from the city.

suitable place for a Engineer to work

suitable place for a Engineer to work.a typical routine work .Co workers are so helpul to work with them.Learned more how people are surviving in this company

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Process Engineer at Semiconductor assembly

I learned about how to do the assembly work of semiconductor.I am working this company in rotational shifts.My colleagues are behave with me as friendly.

Good experience in manufacturing internship

My work was to reduce the wastage time and improve the manufacturing process, as the company followed lean manufacturing technique. It was great practical experience for me to observe practical things and apply my theoretical knowledge to improve the process. The management was awesome. We communicated regularly every week and they have heard all our ideas and tried to do the maximum possible. The co-workers were very good. They have helped me learn the manufacturing process in the plant and also gave me suggestions when I shared some of my ideas to improve the manufacturing process in the plant. The hardest part of the job was to improve the manufacturing process in a very economical way, where we came up with the grouping of similar integrated circuit packets. I have enjoyed every day of my internship and the most enjoyable part was to get in new innovative ideas to improve the process and sit with other team members to discuss the ideas.

Pros

Good work culture and encouraging management

Cons

Plant had low demands at that time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPEL Semiconductor Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SPEL Semiconductor Ltd Reviews by Location

Learn about SPEL Semiconductor Ltd in popular locations

• SPEL Semiconductor Ltd
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?