SPEL Semiconductor Ltd

India20 reviews

Clear
2.9Job Security & Advancement

good company

I had a busy life . It physical wore me out due to physical work. I have learn't many things with regards to everyday disposition on output. Management is good but the company is unstable that is why I opted transfer to other job. The hardest part of the job is working long hours with no pay but only time off. The most enjoyable part of the job was a lot of trainings was available for me to attend.

Job review

Good exposure to semiconductor field Platform to learn the basics of semiconductor manufacturing Good workplace culture Management staffs are approachable

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

employee benefits were low

Productive and reliable

A very good company to learn about semiconductor products. Highly effective with products like LMP and Lead lC pakages. Also there is scope of improvement to develop advance IC products.

It was like school. No respect for fellow workers.

The company is filled with jealousy, self ambition.no team building. But only good think is it trained me to move to next level. The lesson what ever i learn it help for thr next venture.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Small break

nice company

Yes this very nice company and it manafacturing a semiconductor it's is a good product in spel semiconductor in this company product and it's nice, thanku.

good environment for working

I worked at Spel Semiconductor full-time (Less than a year) Pros Intially I think work in core I have bright future. Cons In core there is no growth so I change my career to IT sector

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SPEL Semiconductor Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPEL Semiconductor Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SPEL Semiconductor Ltd Reviews by Location