SPEL Semiconductor Ltd

India20 reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

good company

I had a busy life . It physical wore me out due to physical work. I have learn't many things with regards to everyday disposition on output. Management is good but the company is unstable that is why I opted transfer to other job. The hardest part of the job is working long hours with no pay but only time off. The most enjoyable part of the job was a lot of trainings was available for me to attend.

Productive and reliable

A very good company to learn about semiconductor products. Highly effective with products like LMP and Lead lC pakages. Also there is scope of improvement to develop advance IC products.

It was like school. No respect for fellow workers.

The company is filled with jealousy, self ambition.no team building. But only good think is it trained me to move to next level. The lesson what ever i learn it help for thr next venture.

Pros

Lunch

Cons

Small break

good environment for working

I worked at Spel Semiconductor full-time (Less than a year) Pros Intially I think work in core I have bright future. Cons In core there is no growth so I change my career to IT sector

Process Engineer at Semiconductor assembly

I learned about how to do the assembly work of semiconductor.I am working this company in rotational shifts.My colleagues are behave with me as friendly.

Challenging environment and targrets for revenue

Moving on Organisational ladder for performer is easy.Friendly work environment and support within all functions

Pros

open mind management

Cons

variable pay, work life imbalance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPEL Semiconductor Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

SPEL Semiconductor Ltd Reviews by Location

Learn about SPEL Semiconductor Ltd in popular locations

• SPEL Semiconductor Ltd
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?