Spencer Retail Ltd
View all Spencer Retail Ltd reviews

Spencer Retail Ltd

Spencer Retail Ltd Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

It's a better company for learning,and it pays our salary at the end of month,so i loved the way our company does.But i need a better place to utilities my learning at Spencer's retail Ltd.

Pros

Free Tiffin and tea.

Cons

Mideum hours.

In Hyderabad no one bother on store losses and how to increase sales growth,availability, MBQ and ex....

As per company I was enjoyed lot in starting in Hyderabad after two months no one bother on store losses ,MBQ,availability and not intrested on loss making stores how to control. Especially no response from backend team .many are well strong with their other Income from Spencer who are working from many years

Pros

Cons

good place to learn basics of retail

It is good place to start your career and learn the basics of retail and other process. Getting good support from the senior management. Need to improve the compensation policy.

About the management

The management of spencer retail ltd. is very helpful according to fresher they peachfully tell about the work and they provide traning and the salary of spencer is not much but according to the fresher i think it is impresive at that time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Spencer Retail Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Spencer Retail Ltd with