SPi Global

SPi Global Employee Reviews

India152 reviews

Productive, fun work place

Overall it is good to work here if u want to have good work/life Balance, Flexibility, fun in job but career growth. Salary increment is also very less.

Good work environment, Kind co-workers

Salary will be credited on every month end on time. Bonus can be credited during festival time instead of adding it to the salary, so that it would be helpful.

SPi Global insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Average company. The people who was in Management level, are very much rude and bad mentally person.

Company is average but the higher management people were very rude. They didn't even know how to behave with employees. They always target the honest person in the company. They were lier in many ways. Overall I must say that the management is very bad.

Overall better

Nice atmosphere to work with, bus facility available by company, overtime allowance available, training session is there for fresher's...Salary is not enough to make our goals, appraisal is low, secured for ladies.Annual events will be arranged there, company is located in Chennai alsoSo, we can get transferred as per our requirements...

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

8 hours - 3 shifts

Superb environment to work. I liked too much.

I am very dedicated person in work. I never waste my time, when i am working. I have did all my jobs with quality. My company is a very company. When i was get married and kids, i have left my job. But i like the office environment very much.

Pros

Cab free, we had free token for foods

Cons

7 hours

Productive Work Place

Learning is good Enough if you join as a Fresher they will Assign a mentor for each individual and they will give some tasks .. but at the end they will select only one among all other interns no matter how good you perform. If you are fresher and selected for intern position they will tell that you all will be converted to full time, but at last only 1 was converted full time among 10 interns.

Pros

Good Teammates Good Technologies to work

Cons

Internship to Full Time conversion is very bad.

Decent place to work

Work and life balance is pretty good. Type of work is also very much good with respect to the qualification of the candidate. However, the only problem is the salary increment, which is very bad.

The experience of working is very worst

Being work from home job they give mores stress to the employees. As it is my first job they made me that i should not work anymore. That kind of stress they are putting towards the employees

Pros

Cons

Long hours, No respect

Good work culture

The company provides job security and supports us in every possible way. The TL and all the reporting heads are helpful always. The only drawback is no increment will be provided.

Productive and fun place to start a career

SPi Global is a company which I would suggest to every person to start your career with ( if you have that in option ) this company specially the Chennai branch is the best company to start with .The managers senior managers colleagues , every one is so humble that you can't decide if you are in your office or in your own home. The feeling of appreciation, respect which you I'll get there is really commendable . The managers are vey understanding and love to help their fellow team in doing their best . Senior managers are very cool and don't hesitate to talk directly to the team member for any query or even any escalation . The company focusses and helps their employee in maintaining work life balance . The company overall is the best company according to me .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Na

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SPi Global?

Nice place to work.

Helps to improve our good team work and to get knowledge more and more. Manager and team leaders are treated with friendly manner. Such a wonderful working experience with spi global.

Which life balance

Good company with good job security. In fact liked the environment and the team around me. Pressure is less and when it comes to delivery for internal projects it is heaven

Don't need talent to get good salary

Need more than technical knowledge inorder to survive here. Salary hikes are not evident here. Favouritism and greedy people work here in every department and formed themselves as a band of thugs ruling their local area. No just of operation or anything. Girls can survive here...rest you know.

Pros

Work load is better. But that too need favouritism

Cons

We can not balance personal life while working here.

Good company for the beginners

The management need to consider the employees pay scale which is low than market standard and employee retention is poor. We enjoyed the training offered by the organization. Work-life balance is good.

Good start for fresher

This could be a good start for fresher, but will not benefit in a long run. You cannot expect any salary hike or promotion. There is no transparency among the management.

Good

- it will be based on shift timeing.- timeing keep up and error free job delivery.- very good management- very nice and beautiful atmosphere.- yearly contect the function and encourage the employ.

Useless management

Nothing simply waste. Nothing more to say. Everything based on your team and management. I was into worst team under worst manager so rest of the things got hidden.

Pros

Useless

As a Junior Web Developer

I joined as junior web developer and that's my first job. Everything like work environment, workspace are good and fine. But the problem is team. My team has full of seniors. Their expectations compare to salary & the benefits are so high. Working hours are long. It's enjoyable if you're on a good team.

Pros

Work environment

Cons

Long Hours, Allowances are not really usefull

Overall experience at SPi Global is amazing

Free transportation service is one of the best things about this company. Also management is quite friendly as, there is no work pressure at all. Management helps you at every steps trying to bring out the very best in you. Also people working are taught to help each other in every way as possible. Can keep a very well balanced work and family time, if are an employee of this organization. But having said that

Pros

Work-family time balance, stress free environment, good management

Cons

Low hike, Less increments

It's a good platform for freshers

But no increment and partiality for different state employees. Language problem. Dirty politics. No proper rules n regulations. No team outing. Not co-operative for out of state employees.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No incentive, no increment

Great Learning

Company is very good for learning. i have learnt lot of new technical skills. Management was good and supportive helped me in learning new skills. I have worked on many project so it was great experience for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SPi Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SPi Global with