SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews

India331 reviews

Pathetic

Not satisfied with my job even no single person is satisfied his job there because no single future there because there senior staff like supervisor manager or asst.manager are not support any situations

Great platform.

Amazing working and staff. Great learning platform to work with. Looking forward to work again if get opportunity and serve the company more passionatally and achive more milestones.

SpiceJet insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

I have enjoyed my time with Spicejet.

I worked as a Ex-pat crew and during covid, I had to discontinue like others. My overall experience with Spicejet was great.I pray continuous success for this company.

Pros

Benefits are good

Cons

Overtime is not calculated properly

Bad working environment and bad salary.

Even though it was a learning experience ,i didn't enjoy working there for a long term,i wasn't happy.The seniors are not helpful (not all, a few of them are really good) and salary issues.

Pros

New experiences every day

Cons

Long hours, less salary, bad duty supervisors and working under pressure

Happy place to work

Awesome experience over all . Staff was very helpful. Uniform Dress was awesome and proud to wear. Even layover also very nice places with nice hotels stay.

Fun work place

If they increase salary means good place to work otherwise no issue with the work you can learn many things freedom to take decision.

Too much of work strss

It was my first company to work with and I have no words to express how amazing this family is. It has given me so much and a lifetime of memories which till date feels like a dream. Job satisfaction was my priority and SG did it best. Amazing work culture and has discipline from which you can learn life lessons from. Team work is most celebrated and fair opportunities to all. The most thoughtful management of all the companies in the world. Blessed that I have been a part of such great organisation. Thankyou Singapore Airlines for everything. You changed my life.

Job satisfaction and productive

Good working atmosphere but less paid may be company is at loss, good team and more encouraged but in some locations there is less supporting. Life can be changed as per your interest in works.

Good for learn aviation. Not good for salary life

Company employees are very friendly and it gives u comfortable zone. Same time don't expect good salary. Working for rotational shifts and their salary is very less comparing other airlines.

Pros

Friendly environment Aviation life

Cons

Less salary No growth

Not too collaborative

Poor company overall. Dont like the overall atmosphere. Departments dont talk to each other and it is case or reinventing the wheel. Need to work closely with each other

Excellent work culture

Highly proffecinal management and operations team to work with. More opportunities to excel work knowledgeOne of the the best companies to relay on.

Pros

Unlimited free flight tickets including family members

Cons

Stretching working hours

Worst place to work

Extremely bad top management.vicious,harmful,made to work hourly shifts inspite of being on a CTC. No one to listen to your requirements. Management targets individuals.

Pros

Cons

Malicious top management

Free space to work but less salary

Free space to work ,but management need to be change ,most of them don't understand our needs ,can easily feel the comparison of North and South ppl over delhi training hall .can learn new thing and daily task . freshers can learn many thing and good sense of knowledge

Interesting and challenging

Enjoyed the most, would recommend to everyone. Good experience of multitasking and you get to know all the areas of work. Never get bored, everyday is a new day!!!

Very bad company for job

No good words for bad company at all. The management is very bad and the salary structure is also very less compared to other airlines. Dont go guys as it is not good for career growth

Exploitation Of Employees & The Worst Company To Work With

Worst company to work with.Lowest wage in the industry.No transport for male employees or allowance.No overtime wage.No extra money for working in public holidays instead you get comp off which won't be sanctioned or approved by Dms & say there's staff crunch.Will make you work in all allocation assuming you to be omnipresent.No propper management & planning.Worst allocation is International DOCs in Kolkata airport.System shortage.Toxic political management & seniors.You have to pay a deposit of 50k for training out of which 50% would be deducted from the salary & shall be returned back after completion of 30 months tenurity in the company.Notice period is 3 months & for LT professional it's 6months.( WHICH COMPANY WILL WAIT FOR 6 MONTHS TO HIRE YOU )

Pros

Cons

Have mentioned it on review section with more than 10 bullet points.

Productive and fun-loving

It was an great experienceTravelled so much Learn so many new thingsMeet new peopleGot to know about so many different culturesLearnt to save passangers in an emergency

Pros

Travelling

Productive and enjoyable workplace

I love working in Spicejet. As it's my first professional job I'm very much attached to the company. The people I work with are very jolly and positive. I'm glad to be work woth all of them.

Pros

Free travel and hotel stays

Cons

Early morning or late night flight duties

Every day I feel like new days

I was working this company more that 6 years in this year's I feel very happy to work here because of my colleagues and other peoples are supporting me where ever I need so I love my company always

Enjoyable and competitive work place

Overall its good experience in working in Spicejet. Learnt a lot from the company like Leadership skills, time management, On-time performances, analytical thinking, strategical planning, team work, product knowledge, patience, customer satisfaction and retention, complaint handling, customers handling,.

Pros

Staff tickets unlimited per year for the employee and the dependent

Cons

Shift basis

Sportschool

Overall experience was good but the main problem is salary, i am not fulfill our needs , work pressure was high intensity which was very difficult to face

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with

• SpiceJet
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?