SpiceJet logo
SpiceJet

SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Review

The Low Cost Airline Environment

Being an Airline, it was a fun place to work with all the parties and the fun people and easy going work environment. Very friendly colleagues are one of the major perks of any airline job, apart from the fight benefits of course. The medical policy was also pretty good and you get to wear the cool uniforms at work. That being said, Spicejet is one of the lower paying airlines among its competitors. Almost always short staffed due to staff constantly quitting and moving to other airlines for more higher salaries and this adds pressure on the existing employees. Lack of overtime pay was a disadvantage as you almost always end up working much longer than the defined hours. A good place to enter and work for a while before moving to a higher paying airline.

Pros

Work Environment, Office Culture, Travel Benefits, Medical benefits

Cons

Long Hours, No overtime pay, Career Advancement, Management

Same roleSame location

Enjoyable and competitive work place

Overall its good experience in working in Spicejet. Learnt a lot from the company like Leadership skills, time management, On-time performances, analytical thinking, strategical planning, team work, product knowledge, patience, customer satisfaction and retention, complaint handling, customers handling,.

Pros

Staff tickets unlimited per year for the employee and the dependent

Cons

Shift basis
Same role

A honest review

Spicejet is a amazing company to work with, but when it's comes to money thing , as I didnt even recieved my security deposit which I was suppose to get 8-9 months before , everytime I mailed them they said they are working on it , there is some glitch etc etc , but if I would have delayed only a day they would have rejected me , every mistake you do you need to pay from your pocket which is horrible ! Rest the work culture is amazing.

Pros

Free air ticket

Cons

Many
Same location

Good place to gain knowledge

Will be able to handle clusters and will find it easy to work in any situation.The management in Chennai is not so good will not be granted any leave it will only be marked as loss of pay.....no proper manpower we will have to continue shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with