SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews

Productive and fun-loving

It was an great experienceTravelled so much Learn so many new thingsMeet new peopleGot to know about so many different culturesLearnt to save passangers in an emergency

Pros

Travelling

Exploitation Of Employees & The Worst Company To Work With

Worst company to work with.Lowest wage in the industry.No transport for male employees or allowance.No overtime wage.No extra money for working in public holidays instead you get comp off which won't be sanctioned or approved by Dms & say there's staff crunch.Will make you work in all allocation assuming you to be omnipresent.No propper management & planning.Worst allocation is International DOCs in Kolkata airport.System shortage.Toxic political management & seniors.You have to pay a deposit of 50k for training out of which 50% would be deducted from the salary & shall be returned back after completion of 30 months tenurity in the company.Notice period is 3 months & for LT professional it's 6months.( WHICH COMPANY WILL WAIT FOR 6 MONTHS TO HIRE YOU )

Pros

Cons

Have mentioned it on review section with more than 10 bullet points.

Productive and enjoyable workplace

I love working in Spicejet. As it's my first professional job I'm very much attached to the company. The people I work with are very jolly and positive. I'm glad to be work woth all of them.

Pros

Free travel and hotel stays

Cons

Early morning or late night flight duties

Every day I feel like new days

I was working this company more that 6 years in this year's I feel very happy to work here because of my colleagues and other peoples are supporting me where ever I need so I love my company always

Enjoyable and competitive work place

Overall its good experience in working in Spicejet. Learnt a lot from the company like Leadership skills, time management, On-time performances, analytical thinking, strategical planning, team work, product knowledge, patience, customer satisfaction and retention, complaint handling, customers handling,.

Pros

Staff tickets unlimited per year for the employee and the dependent

Cons

Shift basis

Sportschool

Overall experience was good but the main problem is salary, i am not fulfill our needs , work pressure was high intensity which was very difficult to face

A honest review

Spicejet is a amazing company to work with, but when it's comes to money thing , as I didnt even recieved my security deposit which I was suppose to get 8-9 months before , everytime I mailed them they said they are working on it , there is some glitch etc etc , but if I would have delayed only a day they would have rejected me , every mistake you do you need to pay from your pocket which is horrible ! Rest the work culture is amazing.

Pros

Free air ticket

Cons

Many

Working environment

Spicejet company is very bad in management. Workwise I had fun but there is no salary benefit before the month end my salary used to get over. Since I'm from North East working n earning 13000 is very difficult. Salary would be deducting every now and then and we won't even know why it has happened. Station manager was hypocrite. And does everything partiality.

productive and fun place

The best Airline to work with. Friendly staff ,no work load, good salary.. Enjoyed flying with this carrier. I got a great experience , nice crew environment. Unity among employers. Great dealing with customers. And also make an efforts on customer satisfaction.

Pros

Open Culture and friendly staff

Cons

long hours stand by

Productive.

1.Awesome Workplace to compare Others.2.The beginner person will learn more from this company.3. The company will always has rotational shifts only.4. My working place is good and awesome Colleagues.

Jobs at SpiceJet

See more jobs

competitive and friendly atmosphere

It was a wonderful experience working with Spicejet. I feel a friendly working atmosphere and a competitive work approach. A dedicative management team with full support and encouragement.

Pros

Break time

Pathetic organisation

Worst ever company to work in cuatomer experience atleast. I am not sure about the other departments. H.R will never tell you why and where the salary is deducted and ignore your email until you get frustrated and sent a long email keeping your all seniora in loop.In terms of management, Its more like a workshop where logic doesn't matter. One things matters which is how much you say yes in yes and no in no with your senior from team leader to deputy general manager. Customer experience team is handling by a group of ladies who feel that they are not running a team in a company they treat you like husband means they will behave like one. They raise their voice like you are their personal home servant.There is no particular quality team, no hierarchy, no SOP, no automation.Most of the employees working in customer experience team are like that they can't even have strong communication skills.But one thing, each and every one in social media team of customer experience have brain and even have logic and mannera to speak with employees and obviously with customers.Even at the time of resignation, you yourself have to go from one building to another for clearnace from every department which is usually done by the H.R in every company.

Pros

If you lucky enough to use your free tickets

Cons

Everything is cons.

Nice place to work,I earned lots of knowledge ,But the salary is not Good, As per work hours.Staffs are very Good, uppar management are not Good, Rather they don't have any knowledge about what is going on ground.

Cons

A job not on ground because we always fly

Fun working also has alot ot responsibilities to look after Overall working experience is good but in view of compansation and job security, it can be much better. ... working at spicejet specially Mumbai ground staff. work management is very poor. over time salary is not provided.Happy landings

Pros

Food, layovers good discount

Cons

Away from home, long hours exhaustion lack of sleep

poor

No work culture, Poor environment, poor management and no office timings, Though for women to survive, No proper job description and designations. Never work here

Super

Super experience so far. Colleagues trainers working economy overall is well trained and prepared. Help u to learn more things. They will pay u gud...

workplace

Workplace was good but the management was not so good and i was not enjoying my life there. Person was not good there they have not helping nature. I felt no positive vibes there.

Productive and challenging work place.

1. When flights gets grounded. 2. How to face new challenges. 3. Management was good. 4. Healthy workplace culture. 5. To be active after job hours for any short of emergency. 6.When you are promoted and salary gets increased.

Extremely challenging and fast paced

SpiceJet is an awesome place to work with highly talented colleagues around you. It exposes you to most difficult problems in the airlines industry.Also Leadership has immense support for what you do.

Good

Its satisfaction to certain extent.managers are good but bit sluggish. Need more modern management . salery is good but company health is not that good due to frequent management change.

That was a best company i have ever worked.

Working culture was very good. There was always a team work and i like to work in a team. Honesty , punctuality and loyalty they have taught me. I am further looking for same culture here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with

• SpiceJet
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?