SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews

Overall experience was good but the main problem is salary, i am not fulfill our needs , work pressure was high intensity which was very difficult to face
Cons
Spicejet is a amazing company to work with, but when it's comes to money thing , as I didnt even recieved my security deposit which I was suppose to get 8-9 months before , everytime I mailed them they said they are working on it , there is some glitch etc etc , but if I would have delayed only a day they would have rejected me , every mistake you do you need to pay from your pocket which is horrible ! Rest the work culture is amazing.
Pros
Free air ticket
Cons
Many
Spicejet company is very bad in management. Workwise I had fun but there is no salary benefit before the month end my salary used to get over. Since I'm from North East working n earning 13000 is very difficult. Salary would be deducting every now and then and we won't even know why it has happened. Station manager was hypocrite. And does everything partiality.
The best Airline to work with. Friendly staff ,no work load, good salary.. Enjoyed flying with this carrier. I got a great experience , nice crew environment. Unity among employers. Great dealing with customers. And also make an efforts on customer satisfaction.
Pros
Open Culture and friendly staff
Cons
long hours stand by
1.Awesome Workplace to compare Others.2.The beginner person will learn more from this company.3. The company will always has rotational shifts only.4. My working place is good and awesome Colleagues.
It was a wonderful experience working with Spicejet. I feel a friendly working atmosphere and a competitive work approach. A dedicative management team with full support and encouragement.
Pros
Break time
Cons
Worst ever company to work in cuatomer experience atleast. I am not sure about the other departments. H.R will never tell you why and where the salary is deducted and ignore your email until you get frustrated and sent a long email keeping your all seniora in loop.In terms of management, Its more like a workshop where logic doesn't matter. One things matters which is how much you say yes in yes and no in no with your senior from team leader to deputy general manager. Customer experience team is handling by a group of ladies who feel that they are not running a team in a company they treat you like husband means they will behave like one. They raise their voice like you are their personal home servant.There is no particular quality team, no hierarchy, no SOP, no automation.Most of the employees working in customer experience team are like that they can't even have strong communication skills.But one thing, each and every one in social media team of customer experience have brain and even have logic and mannera to speak with employees and obviously with customers.Even at the time of resignation, you yourself have to go from one building to another for clearnace from every department which is usually done by the H.R in every company.
Pros
If you lucky enough to use your free tickets
Cons
Everything is cons.
Nice place to work,I earned lots of knowledge ,But the salary is not Good, As per work hours.Staffs are very Good, uppar management are not Good, Rather they don't have any knowledge about what is going on ground.
Cons
Fun working also has alot ot responsibilities to look after Overall working experience is good but in view of compansation and job security, it can be much better. ... working at spicejet specially Mumbai ground staff. work management is very poor. over time salary is not provided.Happy landings
Pros
Food, layovers good discount
Cons
Away from home, long hours exhaustion lack of sleep
No work culture, Poor environment, poor management and no office timings, Though for women to survive, No proper job description and designations. Never work here
Super experience so far. Colleagues trainers working economy overall is well trained and prepared. Help u to learn more things. They will pay u gud...
Workplace was good but the management was not so good and i was not enjoying my life there. Person was not good there they have not helping nature. I felt no positive vibes there.
1. When flights gets grounded. 2. How to face new challenges. 3. Management was good. 4. Healthy workplace culture. 5. To be active after job hours for any short of emergency. 6.When you are promoted and salary gets increased.
SpiceJet is an awesome place to work with highly talented colleagues around you. It exposes you to most difficult problems in the airlines industry.Also Leadership has immense support for what you do.
Its satisfaction to certain extent.managers are good but bit sluggish. Need more modern management . salery is good but company health is not that good due to frequent management change.
Working culture was very good. There was always a team work and i like to work in a team. Honesty , punctuality and loyalty they have taught me. I am further looking for same culture here.
I spent more than 10 months in SpiceJet. Overall working experience is good but in view of compansation and job security, it can be much better. I am leaving because of salary issue.
Pros
Airlines career and good working environment
Cons
Less salary and job security is not available
It provides best learning skills only so that helpful to get another job on good hike and provide less benefits only. Not that much which makes employee sticky to his job
Spice jet is a good company .They are conducting various training for their employees.it definitely help them for their future employment.Management will support employees very well.
working at spicejet specially Mumbai ground staff. work management is very poor. over time salary is not provided. compoffs are also not allowed to take, as compared to the work salary is very low. No mask or gloves are provided. Senior Manager, HR are very rude. there are 2 weekoffs provided in other airlines.
The work use to be a new challenge everyday where i had a to carry a huge responsibility and was a face of the company. I had to fly the commercial jets for the company so it was an amazing job with a great sunrise and sunset views from the cockpit.
  1. Employee Reviews