SpiceJet logo
SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Work-Life Balance

Good place to gain knowledge

Will be able to handle clusters and will find it easy to work in any situation.The management in Chennai is not so good will not be granted any leave it will only be marked as loss of pay.....no proper manpower we will have to continue shifts

Ok

I have not interested to continue this because this management level very poor, no one satisfying this job, they don't have knowledge to handle the management

work at ramp side

receiving aircraft's assisting passengers to arrival hall. taking care of offloading and on loading bags on aircraft and giving clearance for boarding passenges

It was very productive.

Amazing work that never makes you feel burden off. Most loved company by all. One can make the best use of it knowledge and skills as the situations vary daily . Lots of experiences in one go.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Odd hours

Fun and healthy work culture

During flying had an opportunity to visit other cities. Time management was very well taught. Slightly hectic schedule as unable to give time for family.

The Low Cost Airline Environment

Being an Airline, it was a fun place to work with all the parties and the fun people and easy going work environment. Very friendly colleagues are one of the major perks of any airline job, apart from the fight benefits of course. The medical policy was also pretty good and you get to wear the cool uniforms at work. That being said, Spicejet is one of the lower paying airlines among its competitors. Almost always short staffed due to staff constantly quitting and moving to other airlines for more higher salaries and this adds pressure on the existing employees. Lack of overtime pay was a disadvantage as you almost always end up working much longer than the defined hours. A good place to enter and work for a while before moving to a higher paying airline.

Pros

Work Environment, Office Culture, Travel Benefits, Medical benefits

Cons

Long Hours, No overtime pay, Career Advancement, Management

Ground handling

I am working as a senior customer service executive in Spice jet airlines and I have 8years experience with airline field I am helping mind person and hard worker I will do my work with standard operating procedure and I am waiting for the best opportunity for my growths..

Pros

Nil

Cons

10 hours

Work environment is really good management is amazing. Salary is also good. Overall good experience. Planning to quit only because want to relocate back to my hometown. Otherwise amazing work culture everyday with new challenges achieving targets on time team work. Staff always ready to help. Customers are satisfied. Good experience with spicejet. Amazing company very much employee oriented. Thank you.

Pros

Fly to different destinations

Cons

Away from home

Productive and excellent work place for training

Excellent place to train myself to be an engineer in this facility. All the disciplinaries as well the management wer very good and supportive for trainee engineers. Excellnt firm with good anfd high class amenities.

good salary & career growth

Very exciting and energetic job . Develops a lot of personal and professional skills over time.Great benefits including free flight tickets.

Pros

good work atmosphere

Cons

strenuous work load

This is my first experience

This is My First Job So I learn More About Cargo fields and i would like to work in Spice jet Ltd. before time I don't Know about the job but nowadays i know The Acceptance of cargo, Preparing requiring documents for the cargo , special cargo perishable human remains acceptance and Ramp side Loading controls timings equipment handling etc...all are learned from spice jet ltd

What I like at Spicejet

One of the most coolest place to work, I really enjoyed my stint in this company. The company takes very good care of its employees and make us stay at good hotels during flight schedules.

Cons

Last minute flight schedule changes

Productive Security Ground

As a security in a airlines field I learned lot about where safety needs and where security controls to serve a pleasure customer services...

Pros

Employment Leisure Travel Benefits with low fare

Cons

Long Hours

its awesome

it is very happy to work that company but salary is the main problem . I cant able to cooperate with the work and the salary processes

Vishnu shipping agency is small company in chennai one of the contract company

is an day shift and night shift, i learned how to inventory and how to supply the things in proper, my co workers all are good peopel they are teach something in part of supply

Becoming a professional

a lot of things are so good in which I could able to understand the real meaning of work and how to work with different sections of people around the world .

Pros

free hotel accomodation, free cab service

Cons

Long flights

Very challenging customer service role

I have learnt lot of things from spicejet airline. I am giving best customer service to all the passengers as well as giving good safety to them, meeting different kinds of people and languages.

Pros

Free stay where ever i get layover

Cons

Long flying and halt

My role at job

I always enjoy my work day by day. Everyday I learn a different lesson from my allocations. We have to always keep our mind towards self-motivation while handling IROP situations. Think always about development of my working concern by putting new ideas. Should always create a discipline environment and work peacefully.

Pros

Nil

Cons

lunch break

Work hard

Everyday is a learning day for me. Most of the time I share what iv`e learnt with other`s and I would keep doing that till the time I stop learning.

Good place to work with. All co-workers were helpfull and co-operative.

Responsibilities..

īƒ˜ Coordinating with various Agencies in Airport īƒ˜ Maintaining all records relating to Security department īƒ˜ Training the new entrance īƒ˜ Conducting regular briefing to down the line īƒ˜ Updating aviation day to day activities īƒ˜ Handling flight's like transit without any discrepancy īƒ˜ Coordinating with department to quick turn-around keeping in mind on-time performance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with