SpiceJet logo
SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Nice place to work,I earned lots of knowledge ,But the salary is not Good, As per work hours.Staffs are very Good, uppar management are not Good, Rather they don't have any knowledge about what is going on ground.

Company for freshers

It provides best learning skills only so that helpful to get another job on good hike and provide less benefits only. Not that much which makes employee sticky to his job

Spicejet is a good airline.

Being a cabin crew in Spicejet was so relaxed. Not hactic work passengers are very nice. Uniform was good need to maintain figure. Very friendly work environment.

Spicejet

Spicejet has to contend with the DGCA ( Directorate general of civil aviation) which is a government institution in India and therefore corrupt and incompetent. When I was there they were desperate for ex-pat captains which they used to train up the local Copilot’s who were trained by an ex Air Force colonel who at least knew how to get the attention of young men and women who didn’t really know anything. In most cases the first and only job that any of these copilots ever had was first officer in a Boeing 737. So...ab initio. Still they were intelligent and interested and fun to fly with. They don’t hire expatriates anymore.

Pros

People were great

Cons

Schedulers were 20 years old

it was quite productive

I have been quite happy in my previous work area in an airline, as i have learnt alot there, that i can use in my upcoming job. good management and culture.

balance in work and life

At Spicejet the organization always ensures to maintain the good work-life balance. It is a nice place to work and the management is decent. Increments are less but for the good for growth as a fresher is the best.

Productive Workplace

Yes, this organixation in aviation industry focusses on employee satisfaction and encouragement. The company folows this priciple of "our employees run this place and we want them to be the happiest. A workplace worth to work for lifelong.

Work culture

I enjoyed working with Spicejet. Its was a friendly team with high pressure job .Its a great place to work and learn which helps in building up your career.

Pros

Transport

Cons

Long working hours without breaks

Flying High

Being Cabin crew is an amazing experience as you get to see the world in a different way. its equally challenging though. Its the coolest job as there is no monotonous work pattern.

Good

Spicejet is a good company, I get good experience from company . Due to some problems I left job bcoz of my family member problem.. Over all spicejet company is good.

Productive sometime fun but hectic workplace

Good place to work but its not a long time job . money is good but no use if u wont even get time to spent it . glamour and high profile job . stay in 5 stars hotels free air fares to 8 family members and 3 months of training and immidiate job 6 months of probation period . refresher training after 11 and half month where we grt our salary incresed .

Pros

Stay in 5 star hotels . free air fares including 8 family members

Cons

Odd work hours and less time for rest and sleep

Excellent work culture

It was great to work for the organization. Its a great company to work for. Work life balance might take a little hit but there are a hand full of companies in world that consider this aspect. They do take care of their employees a lot and listen to them to improve the process and create a smooth work environment.

Non existent of concrete systems and unhealthy working environments

Frequent changes in engineering management and unpleasant working environments and diminishing moral of work force. Limited manpower and less ground time for maintenance of aircraft

Pros

Job security

Cons

Diminishing moral

Fun working place

It is. Nice working here as this job taught me to face every kind of personality and handling them accordingly. company is crew friendly. Benefits are there.

Cooperative colleague

It was a nice initial experience with the company. I saw the company grow in front of me. Nice company to be a part with. They have two months training program with good and efficient trainer.

Pros

Friendly crew

Cons

Long sectors, less layovers

No respects for the employees

The management su....ks big time. Cabin crew are there for safety but they will make you do sales. Don't ever think of working in this company. Bull sh...t.

hospitality

Gave me the chance to fly .My first experience in aviation the base ,strength,growth,with who so ever i am today .That gave me opportunity to work .

Pros

pick and drop

delhi

We worked hear last two years back. There is good endearment to work and spice jet airways is growing company and its good opportunity to work with company

having fun at work but professional at the same point of time

The most enjoyable prat of the job was multi national crew,Layovers in different country. Meeting new people everyday.

nice environment and fun place to work

it was a nice experience working with these companies. U have to deal with the customers on day to day basis and solve their issues if they have any. i learnt alot from these companies and they gave me a nice environment to work on. management was also good and supportive. i made so many new friends and also my co-workers very helpful. the hardest part of job was to deal with people who dun understand ur language. enjoyable part was to do fun with friends and even managers.

I have learned and develop many skills.

This company has given me a very good experience in customer handling..I have developed and learned lot of exceptional skills from my working experience.

Pros

Good Management

Cons

very long working hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with