SpiceJet logo
SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Good

Its satisfaction to certain extent.managers are good but bit sluggish. Need more modern management . salery is good but company health is not that good due to frequent management change.

Pathetic organisation

Worst ever company to work in cuatomer experience atleast. I am not sure about the other departments. H.R will never tell you why and where the salary is deducted and ignore your email until you get frustrated and sent a long email keeping your all seniora in loop.In terms of management, Its more like a workshop where logic doesn't matter. One things matters which is how much you say yes in yes and no in no with your senior from team leader to deputy general manager. Customer experience team is handling by a group of ladies who feel that they are not running a team in a company they treat you like husband means they will behave like one. They raise their voice like you are their personal home servant.There is no particular quality team, no hierarchy, no SOP, no automation.Most of the employees working in customer experience team are like that they can't even have strong communication skills.But one thing, each and every one in social media team of customer experience have brain and even have logic and mannera to speak with employees and obviously with customers.Even at the time of resignation, you yourself have to go from one building to another for clearnace from every department which is usually done by the H.R in every company.

Pros

If you lucky enough to use your free tickets

Cons

Everything is cons.

poor

No work culture, Poor environment, poor management and no office timings, Though for women to survive, No proper job description and designations. Never work here

It was nice working there.

I loved working in spicejet. They gave me good increaments. They helped me to improve myself at personal as well as professional level. But the management is not so good at present.

Great opportunity to grow with a good salary

There is a good scope for inquisitive minded ones to learn and grow in their career. Exposure to all realms of airline industry is available with this job role in spiceJet.

Nice place to work with spicejet

I will refer my friend's to choose spicejet.... really work culture n admin are very supportive.... they never cheat to their employees regarding anything ....love to join them again they are just like my part of family .Thank you spicejet I had learnt so many thing from this company .....

Positive experience

Positive experience and the atmosphere was warm and supportive which gives the employee to learn and increase the knowledge in the Aviation industry..

Good place to work for

I had wonderful work experience for nearly 6 years with a different set of team members in each role that I headed. There were many ups and downs when I was working but happy to see that it is one of the leading low-cost airlines in India.

Great work oppurtunities and Office environment

Many good opportunities you get here. Primely, work flexibility and the best place for freshers. The company follows a multi-national culture through-out the diverse verticals under the company.

Cons

It is a good place to work if you are adept at keeping work-life balance

Wonderful and Great Working

The company's management got great vision, it's in the right direction. Almost everyone loves to work there. we really adore the facilities such as its employes benefits, secured job and fun loving working culture.

Great workplace with good staff

As per me Spicejet reservation department has an excellent staff , they have very fun loving persons as a staff which makes everyone more comfortable to work with them.

Industry best work process

I have been working with Spicejet for the past many years, the experience has been quite amazing with a mix of highs and lows. Overall, I like working here and would be working here down the line, as well.

Work environment is great

Spicejet treats its employee as family member. They are professional compassionate and growth oriented. Inter department transfers, Team outings, etc.

Pros

Friendly work environment

Cons

Slow paced growth

Spicejet best place to work

Spicejet ltd is an employee friendly company. Salary part needs to be further improved. Nice package but not as with other companies. Good work-life balance and have medical facilities.

motivational environment

fun workplace and a very motivational environment where every employee was given importance and also was given right to equality. salary was good with both side cab facilities.

Many skills to shape up my career at Spicejet

Work-life balance, supportive colleagues, great employee benefits, blue-chip company. I have been working at Spicejet full-time since the year 2016 and since it has been a great learning and progressive journey.

Aviation company with an edge of wings.

I started my career with Spicejet as reservation executive and made my way to the Revenue Management department, Earned early promotion to Revenue as Analyst with responsibility for revenue generation, because of my hard and smart work.

Pros

Free Airline Tickets

Cons

Long Hours

Great experience adding to career. best teams

I'm working at Spicejet as a full-time employee from the year 2016 and since then every year has made me stronger and more powerful when it is about my career-oriented skills. Pros - Learning Culture. Good atmosphere culture-wise.

Pros

Positive Outlook

Cons

creativity and raw talent needs to more

Best Learning Culture. Good atmosphere culture-wise

I would recommend all my peers to copy the positive aspect of team building and success from here. We have a positive outlook I'm working at Spicejet as a full-time employee from the year 2016 and since then every year has made me stronger and more powerful when it is about my career-oriented skills.

Pros

Learning Culture. Good atmosphere culture-wise.

Cons

Bureaucratic at upper level

Brilliant Team Work and employee benefits

The company strictly follows processes like Training, Team Work and Leadership at levels across the verticals. This is the most influential reason for me to work in this company

Pros

Recommends to all peers. Following are the key aspect of positive energy.

Cons

The challenges are I had made me surprised but then I got stronger with these

Great career opportunities

I have been working at SpiceJet for the past 3 years and it is consistent with its excellent service, great food, and drinks. The crew is known to carry a smile and very helpful face. I like the admirations such as clean planes, quick check-ins, on-time arrivals from SpiceJet customers. We have a great airline for all of us in India!

Pros

Good meals at really affordable price, employee retention policies are best in industry

Cons

At times they also got battered due bad weather conditions that disturb flight schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with