SpiceJet

SpiceJet Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Productive and challenging work place.

1. When flights gets grounded. 2. How to face new challenges. 3. Management was good. 4. Healthy workplace culture. 5. To be active after job hours for any short of emergency. 6.When you are promoted and salary gets increased.

Fast

Trying to learn more about domestic airlines operation. Still on probation. They r growing so expecting a growth in my own career. Hoping to get a better future.

Great Company Culture to Work

Great culture, supportive management, work-life balance, encouraging for new initiatives that really help grow into larger version professionally and also personally, since the team assembled are good.

Productive and good learning place.

Administration Management: Developed, implemented and monitored programs to maximize customer satisfaction. Owned team productivity metrics. Provided detailed monthly departmental reports and updates to senior management. Addressed negative customer feedback immediately. Routinely prepared and evaluated CRM reports to identify problems and areas for improvement.  Customer Service Management: Facilitating passengers in Check-in, Boarding Procedure, Arrival Support, Baggage Reclaim Area and other operational areas. Security Protocol Management for Passengers and Aircraft Departure: DGCA Certified Load and Trim Controller for Boeing 737-800 and 737-900 ER Series.

Productive and gained lot of Experience

Great experience to work with Aviation Industries. It taught me many things professionally to enhance me and to be the best. I got an opportunity to travel different places and interacted with lot of people and understood their level of customer satisfaction.

Each department has its own agenda, no focus on the organisational growth or good.

No science in decision making - depends on mood and your relationship with the management. Have learnt to operate and function with negligible support from HO. Great individual leaders but not willing to work together. Good supportive co-workers.

It was a good experience working with Spice Jet as it was my start of my career as a flight attendant.

It was a good start of my career working with Spice Jet.I got to interact with so many people and meeting so many people which was a bit nervous initially but later i coped up well.I loved the work culture here.Everyone was really very helpful .My main focus was to giving my best to the passengers and though it used to short flights but still ensured that its a good experience for the passenger. Being a low cost airline people from walks of life could afford to travel with us and i always dealt with everyone equally and ensured they are happy end of the journey.

Productive and fun workplace

Handling customers and fulfill their needs. Responsible for entire flight departure and handling day to day operations.

Good Employer & colleaugues

It is good experience working with Spicejet. I am working here in a 24X7 shift pattern as per the roster. Always report at duty timely, take handover from previous shift. Get the total workload & deploy manpower after assessing the work & man power availability. Everyday is a new day to learn lot of things. Even a small occurrence can teach a lesson. So, I used to be more attentive & pro-active to adopt these lessons during my session. My fellow colleagues are very co-operative. It is a great pleasure to work with them. Hardest part of the job is accomplish the task with limited resources. However once an aircraft made airworthy by myself/my team, make me satisfied/glad. This became more enjoyable part of my job then.

Security

Security operation Customer service Monitoring airport security

Pros

Growth oriented

Cons

Rotation shift

it is a dream come true to become a part of this big airline

spice jet is a big airline and its service makes it different from the other airlines.

challenging work place

challenging job profile everyday learn new hospitality service.work enviornment was nice.

Pros

pick&drop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SpiceJet. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SpiceJet with